Coming back to KO. Quick Question

This is a discussion on Coming back to KO. Quick Question within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So I'm coming back to KO. I just bought EXP premium and I forgot my password to my old account ...
Page: 1

ICeDOuT

Default Coming back to KO. Quick Question

So I'm coming back to KO. I just bought EXP premium and I forgot my password to my old account so I have no gear and I won't be able to buy GBs for a bit. So what would be the best server to start on and what class should I play?

Thats always a debatable topic about which server to start on, but Carnac West has the largest english speaking population, i just started there myself after playing on Olympia for a few years. C-West isn't as populated as other servers but if your looking to easily communicate with people its probably the best choice, plus the market section on these forums is pretty active when it comes to C-West. Anyways thats just my opinion.

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

+1 what Brahmall said. Alot of cwest GGs quit tho. There are alot of English speaking clans on dies also PK and EXP are active at all times its actually a great server.

ICeDOuT

Yeah I've been thinking about going to Diez a couple of my buddies said it was good also.

Quote Originally Posted by Canofwhopass View Post
    +1 what Brahmall said. Alot of cwest GGs quit tho. There are alot of English speaking clans on dies also PK and EXP are active at all times its actually a great server.
    A lot of english players quit from Olympia too, but some of them went to C-West.