How do you get pet now?

This is a discussion on How do you get pet now? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I used to play KO awhile back and i remember you get the pet quest at lvl 10 from kate... ...
Page: 1

Default How do you get pet now?

I used to play KO awhile back and i remember you get the pet quest at lvl 10 from kate... however whenever I go to kate I don't get the option to accept the quest. It's not even there. so is it bugged? or has it been moved to a different npc or w/e?

wondering same thing, as far as I know (and what ppl told me) is that u indeed need to be lvl 10 (right after first job change) and u can do the quest. Didn't work for me either, I suppose the best thing to do is buy a Kaul's egg from someone's merchant. It usually isn't that expensive if there are any.

Yea I noticed the same. I can't get the pet either now. I heard you need to do the quest to be able to use pets though. So I suggest you don't buy it from other players...

Only gold premİum get pet now no exp pre

No idea what im missing here, but ive seen quite a few low lvls going to trainer kate and getting pets.....yet no quest for me hmmm. Someone come forth!!!!.....

Xia

There is a bug for it since other people have pets :/

u get it if u buy 5m to that merchant guy who somehow got it :P