Unsealing items (krowaz, UTC weaps etc.)

This is a discussion on Unsealing items (krowaz, UTC weaps etc.) within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Steam Cypher- Can you unseal items like krowaz, UTC weapons, olds etc without premium? I remember in old KO you ...
Page: 1

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

Question Unsealing items (krowaz, UTC weaps etc.)

Steam Cypher- Can you unseal items like krowaz, UTC weapons, olds etc without premium? I remember in old KO you needed to have Gold premium but I've heard a rumor that you don't need any premium to do it now. Just want to confirm.

Yeah you can unseal those items no prem, but you need the seal items that you get from the PUS. For example, a +1 rev krowaz piece needs 20 seal items to be unsealed.

Quote Originally Posted by iJustWannaRideMyBycycle View Post
    Yeah you can unseal those items no prem, but you need the seal items that you get from the PUS. For example, a +1 rev krowaz piece needs 20 seal items to be unsealed.
    Gotcha, and you need your 9 or 10 digit code to unseal the item as well correct?

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Indeed. You need 8 digit code.

thanks for the replies all!

i'm having a similar issue where i've set the civilian code on NTT but still can't seal anything (of course i have the pus seal item)? I opened a ticket and they provide instruction to set the code while logged off.. Still doesn't work.. Anyone else having any issues? Also, i've tried to seal at the INN host in Mord and EMC..

Quote Originally Posted by Purelife View Post
    i'm having a similar issue where i've set the civilian code on NTT but still can't seal anything (of course i have the pus seal item)? I opened a ticket and they provide instruction to set the code while logged off.. Still doesn't work.. Anyone else having any issues? Also, i've tried to seal at the INN host in Mord and EMC..
    I finally got mine to work but only because I remembered what code I set my account up with a long time ago. I sent in numerous tickets up until that point because it was telling me "invalid citizen registry number" or some crap. The best move would be to try and get ahold of Lord kurian in game or another gm so he can fix it on the spot

Quote Originally Posted by Avariofvalequenta View Post
    I finally got mine to work but only because I remembered what code I set my account up with a long time ago. I sent in numerous tickets up until that point because it was telling me "invalid citizen registry number" or some crap. The best move would be to try and get ahold of Lord kurian in game or another gm so he can fix it on the spot
    Appreciate the advice but trying to find them is like a needle in a hay stack. I’ve reset my code twice and have never had a code previously so not sure what the prob is. Got krowaz set that I want to sell but can’t...

Seal/unseal u need only Scrols frm PUS or buy on merch, no need prem ,Seal Unseal code dont need premium aswell