Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 61

Battle Priest guide version 2

This is a discussion on Battle Priest guide version 2 within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by C4pt4iN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(C4pt4iN)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Baneare VS CS chitin Priest? against CS chitin priest has always been unsettled for me, ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Cava
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by C4pt4iN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(C4pt4iN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Baneare
    VS CS chitin Priest?
    against CS chitin priest has always been unsettled for me, at least those 1vs1 I had with _____________. None of us could kill each other. :unsure:

    Actually.. Any decent priest with a CS cant die against 1 player[/b]
    except lvl 70 assasins ^_^

    aka ppl like 000000.

  2. #17
    Dro
    Dro is offline
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Your place or mine? *wink*
    Posts
    2,916

    Default

    Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)</div>
    Originally posted by C4pt4iN@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Baneare

    VS CS chitin Priest?


    against CS chitin priest has always been unsettled for me, at least those 1vs1 I had with _____________. None of us could kill each other. :unsure:

    Actually.. Any decent priest with a CS cant die against 1 player
    except lvl 70 assasins ^_^

    aka ppl like 000000.[/b]
    That priest probably didnt even had a dd cap <_< . Any decent int priest cant die against 1 player, if they have 1920 heal. Just move and heal yourself, wont get killed by him. And if you have massive, you can just jump to him

  3. #18
    Cava
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)
    <!--QuoteBegin-C4pt4iN
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Baneare

    VS CS chitin Priest?


    against CS chitin priest has always been unsettled for me, at least those 1vs1 I had with _____________. None of us could kill each other. :unsure:

    Actually.. Any decent priest with a CS cant die against 1 player
    except lvl 70 assasins ^_^

    aka ppl like 000000.[/b]
    That priest probably didnt even had a dd cap <_< . Any decent int priest cant die against 1 player, if they have 1920 heal. Just move and heal yourself, wont get killed by him. And if you have massive, you can just jump to him [/b][/quote]

    well yea if no dd only cs and even if its an int priest he might die to 00000 1v1 if he hasn't got massive (cancel heal ftw)

  4. #19
    yanfoo
    Guest

    Default

    I play bera and i'd hate to say warrior are harder than sin by far for me... I cant survive lvl 70 warrior even if i massive and use a spear 48 def and 1 spear def 20 boots, glass belt and lvl 65 , they still hit for 550dmg!!! , without massive and shield they hit 900.... wtf maybe that guy in specific aint alright but i think that howlingsword fault. Other warriors hit me 600-700 when not duffed if i remember.

    Anyways sin = much easier by far...

  5. #20
    Senior Member C4pt4iN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,552

    Default

    Originally posted by yanfoo
    I play bera and i'd hate to say warrior are harder than sin by far for me... I cant survive lvl 70 warrior even if i massive and use a spear 48 def and 1 spear def 20 boots, glass belt and lvl 65 , they still hit for 550dmg!!! , without massive and shield they hit 900.... wtf maybe that guy in specific aint alright but i think that howlingsword fault. Other warriors hit me 600-700 when not duffed if i remember.

    Anyways sin = much easier by far...
    rofl.. what kinda of gear are u using? 550 dmg with massive? Anyway, if u say lvl 70 warrior, then u have to compare it with a lvl 70 rogue aswell, and a lvl 70 rogue is really hard to bring down (count those macroed lvl 70 loser out)

    I think opinions are dependable by server, ppl, skills, item, its all about compare. From my point of view rogues on diez have pretty decent ability to minor heal and cure every duff skill that comes out of me. While warriors are like some idiots that have muscles on the wrong place, they must know massive+malice+para = dead warrior. But no, they think they can take everything :lol:

    Today I was against Naaroth, only used massive and malice, it was only me against him, and when he redballed some other human came and finished me, but I finished him before I died :lol:
    So much for a lvl 70 warrior and totamic spear +8 lol..

    PS: The point about rogues are harder compare to warriors is the cure and duff thing. And again, Im talking about 1vs1! In party warrior/rogue is another story

  6. #21
    trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    191

    Default

    nice ^_^

  7. #22
    Cava
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by C4pt4iN
    Today I was against Naaroth, only used massive and malice, it was only me against him, and when he redballed some other human came and finished me, but I finished him before I died *:lol: *
    So much for a lvl 70 warrior and totamic spear +8 lol..
    but naaroth's gear is gay compared to ppl like hype... if you didn't use massive on him and beat him i would've say yea pretty good :blink: massiving any warrior = easy to beat, IMO.

  8. #23
    Fa7
    Guest

    Default

    well its a good guide, and i agree when you said warriors are easier than rogues in 1v1.

  9. #24
    Zike
    Guest

    Default

    well if u get llv 70...buffer
    u can kill Naaroth (since his crapy gear (so do i)
    btw dont need massive on Naaroth

  10. #25
    Senior Member C4pt4iN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,552

    Default

    Originally posted by Zike
    well if u get llv 70...buffer
    u can kill Naaroth (since his crapy gear (so do i)
    btw dont need massive on Naaroth
    When u and his lvl are equal, sure no need of massive

  11. #26
    Makros
    Guest

    Default

    I love FP Rogues i even dont have to duff them... same goes for paper mages i hit them unmaliced for 1k+, one on one is easy on a BP if its not against another BP or a level 70...

  12. #27
    Arphetic
    Guest

    Default

    Not 2 bump antique topics, but why isnt there a sticky?

  13. #28
    cRuX
    Guest

    Default

    also another good technique against sins is when you are fighting him and duffing him..if he is good/smart he will cast cure right when you debuff..what i do is debuff him then hit him..but he's already cured because he timed it right..so i cast debuff and stop it half way through..he will still be curing himself..then i just combo him..get about 2 judgements off...he will then minor heal combo to get back up..most of the time they will run low on mana so i will debuff and if he casts cure i will do the same thing and cut my debuff short...eventually the rogue will crack..his hp will drop lower and lower but he can't afford to be debuffed so he has to cure..btw imo sins are easier than warriors..maliced they have like shitty asss 500 defense..

  14. #29
    Protoss Arbiter Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,296

    Default

    I find rogues the easiest - lightfeet behind me... spike = pot & 1920 immediately.

    tank, para, combo = 50 np.

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    104

    Default

    like lutz said i like rogues easy 50 nps... pot and 1920 make spike thrust go away and then the other hits are a joke.
    i dont parasite/malice em tho... they just run... i take em w/o malice/para/massive (not talking bout really good rogues ofc).
    as for warrior, fully duffed warrior is helpless, but i never see a warrior solo...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •