Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Battle Priest guide version 2

This is a discussion on Battle Priest guide version 2 within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by C4pt4iN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(C4pt4iN)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Baneare VS CS chitin Priest? against CS chitin priest has always been unsettled for me, ...
Page: 2

Cava

Originally posted by C4pt4iN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(C4pt4iN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Baneare
    VS CS chitin Priest?
    against CS chitin priest has always been unsettled for me, at least those 1vs1 I had with _____________. None of us could kill each other. :unsure:

Actually.. Any decent priest with a CS cant die against 1 player[/b]
    except lvl 70 assasins ^_^

aka ppl like 000000.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)</div>
    Originally posted by C4pt4iN@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Baneare

VS CS chitin Priest?

against CS chitin priest has always been unsettled for me, at least those 1vs1 I had with _____________. None of us could kill each other. :unsure:

Actually.. Any decent priest with a CS cant die against 1 player

aka ppl like 000000.[/b]
    That priest probably didnt even had a dd cap <_< . Any decent int priest cant die against 1 player, if they have 1920 heal. Just move and heal yourself, wont get killed by him. And if you have massive, you can just jump to him

Cava

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)
    <!--QuoteBegin-C4pt4iN
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Baneare

VS CS chitin Priest?

Actually.. Any decent priest with a CS cant die against 1 player

aka ppl like 000000.[/b]
    That priest probably didnt even had a dd cap <_< . Any decent int priest cant die against 1 player, if they have 1920 heal. Just move and heal yourself, wont get killed by him. And if you have massive, you can just jump to him [/b][/quote]

well yea if no dd only cs and even if its an int priest he might die to 00000 1v1 if he hasn't got massive (cancel heal ftw)

yanfoo

I play bera and i'd hate to say warrior are harder than sin by far for me... I cant survive lvl 70 warrior even if i massive and use a spear 48 def and 1 spear def 20 boots, glass belt and lvl 65 , they still hit for 550dmg!!! , without massive and shield they hit 900.... wtf maybe that guy in specific aint alright but i think that howlingsword fault. Other warriors hit me 600-700 when not duffed if i remember.

Anyways sin = much easier by far...

Originally posted by yanfoo
    I play bera and i'd hate to say warrior are harder than sin by far for me... I cant survive lvl 70 warrior even if i massive and use a spear 48 def and 1 spear def 20 boots, glass belt and lvl 65 , they still hit for 550dmg!!! , without massive and shield they hit 900.... wtf maybe that guy in specific aint alright but i think that howlingsword fault. Other warriors hit me 600-700 when not duffed if i remember.

Anyways sin = much easier by far...
    rofl.. what kinda of gear are u using? 550 dmg with massive? Anyway, if u say lvl 70 warrior, then u have to compare it with a lvl 70 rogue aswell, and a lvl 70 rogue is really hard to bring down (count those macroed lvl 70 loser out)

I think opinions are dependable by server, ppl, skills, item, its all about compare. From my point of view rogues on diez have pretty decent ability to minor heal and cure every duff skill that comes out of me. While warriors are like some idiots that have muscles on the wrong place, they must know massive+malice+para = dead warrior. But no, they think they can take everything :lol:

Today I was against Naaroth, only used massive and malice, it was only me against him, and when he redballed some other human came and finished me, but I finished him before I died :lol:
    So much for a lvl 70 warrior and totamic spear +8 lol..

PS: The point about rogues are harder compare to warriors is the cure and duff thing. And again, Im talking about 1vs1! In party warrior/rogue is another story

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

nice ^_^

Cava

Originally posted by C4pt4iN
    Today I was against Naaroth, only used massive and malice, it was only me against him, and when he redballed some other human came and finished me, but I finished him before I died *:lol: *
    So much for a lvl 70 warrior and totamic spear +8 lol..
    but naaroth's gear is gay compared to ppl like hype... if you didn't use massive on him and beat him i would've say yea pretty good :blink: massiving any warrior = easy to beat, IMO.

Fa7

well its a good guide, and i agree when you said warriors are easier than rogues in 1v1.

Zike

well if u get llv 70...buffer
    u can kill Naaroth (since his crapy gear (so do i)
    btw dont need massive on Naaroth

Originally posted by Zike
    well if u get llv 70...buffer
    u can kill Naaroth (since his crapy gear (so do i)
    btw dont need massive on Naaroth
    When u and his lvl are equal, sure no need of massive

Makros

I love FP Rogues i even dont have to duff them... same goes for paper mages i hit them unmaliced for 1k+, one on one is easy on a BP if its not against another BP or a level 70...

Arphetic

Not 2 bump antique topics, but why isnt there a sticky?

cRuX

also another good technique against sins is when you are fighting him and duffing him..if he is good/smart he will cast cure right when you debuff..what i do is debuff him then hit him..but he's already cured because he timed it right..so i cast debuff and stop it half way through..he will still be curing himself..then i just combo him..get about 2 judgements off...he will then minor heal combo to get back up..most of the time they will run low on mana so i will debuff and if he casts cure i will do the same thing and cut my debuff short...eventually the rogue will crack..his hp will drop lower and lower but he can't afford to be debuffed so he has to cure..btw imo sins are easier than warriors..maliced they have like shitty asss 500 defense..

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

I find rogues the easiest - lightfeet behind me... spike = pot & 1920 immediately.

tank, para, combo = 50 np.

like lutz said i like rogues easy 50 nps... pot and 1920 make spike thrust go away and then the other hits are a joke.
    i dont parasite/malice em tho... they just run... i take em w/o malice/para/massive (not talking bout really good rogues ofc).
    as for warrior, fully duffed warrior is helpless, but i never see a warrior solo...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast