Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Battle Priest guide version 2

This is a discussion on Battle Priest guide version 2 within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; These days on diez are like fishing rogues for NP. You have let the rogue think he has chance to ...
Page: 3

priestish

These days on diez are like fishing rogues for NP. You have let the rogue think he has chance to win. So you red ball a bit. Then you buffed yourself and fry this sorry ass.

The only rogues that say and fight to the bitter ends are those that have glow daggers. Even some run way from 1v1.

Originally posted by priestish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priestish)</div>
    You have let the rogue think he has chance to win.[/b]
    ROFL, so true!

<!--QuoteBegin-priestish

The only rogues that say and fight to the bitter ends are those that have glow daggers. *Even some run way from 1v1.
    I rarely see some decent rogue good enough to stand and fight, only rogue that have ballz enough to fight is RunB1tchRun, HakunaMatata and QuenchMyDesire. Rest are just trash with 2 dildo who can only do spike thrust, minor heal everything they can and run, and MAYBE come back if they feel like they can win. So sad to see diez with so few rogue who can do minor heal combo -_-

PS: This will be the last time I say this, if u have 2 enemy to chose in a 1vs1, notice this: 1vs1 and u fully duffed the warrior or fully duffed the rogue, who u think would be easiest? Warrior or rogue? To those who havent realised it yet, the rogue can cure (not some dumbass rogue who think they can tank a BP without cure)

priestish

Originally posted by C4pt4iN

PS: This will be the last time I say this, if u have 2 enemy to chose in a 1vs1, notice this: 1vs1 and u fully duffed the warrior or fully duffed the rogue, who u think would be easiest? Warrior or rogue? To those who havent realised it yet, the rogue can cure (not some dumbass rogue who think they can tank a BP without cure)
    I lost to Phantom_Rouge on 1v1 while he was maliced, then again he was wearing 70+ sword def

Both warrior and rogues are hard. If they where easy, then bp would own. Decent warrior require 1 or 2 soul pots. Warrior takes 5 or 6 hits duffed and too much not duffed. Rogue generally don't require any or atmost 1 soul. Most of them are 2 or 3 hits if duffed. Non-duff rogues are 5 or 6 hits. But they are minor healing so it will end up 10 or more hits.

XxSensFailxX

Default Re: Battle Priest guide version 2

[quote]quoteont come and tell me 1vs1 warrior is harder than rogue. A full duffed warrior cant do a dipshit, however rogues can cure themselves, and cancel a lot of ur actions, which makes the difference.

Dude first be bp warrior so esaiy kill them i can kill 1 with raptor +8 if his duffed if his not dufed i can own almost all warrior....
    so be first Bp
    and captain u alwase come to dms spot lol with apopohis

lol cant fight with u i dont got weapon all broke

Arphetic

How much int u have max?

Default about goblin armor

Whats better for pk?
    +8 fabric coat pauldon or goblin pauldron

or can i change em depend the situation?

xourico

Default Re: about goblin armor

Originally posted by Rafo
    Whats better for pk? *
    +8 fabric coat pauldon or goblin pauldron

or can i change em depend the situation?
    depends of the situation and of ur level too...

for me (only lvl 62 WITHOUT dd cap :wacko: ) i prefer +8/15 hp (but I still use goblin ^^)
    but if ur lvl 65+ u can use goblin 24/7 i think :rollseyes:

AC and durability of goblin sucks, but it gives more HP .

So ur right, it depends of the situation. Thanks for reply.

Also i have other question..... :wub:

Im lvl 65 and if i reskill to bp i should put my stat point on str till 255... then what? HP or INT. I know if i put on HP ill have the same AC because the lvl 1 armor sucks.

Maybe i should put my points to INT for use at least in 70 lv 3 +8 armor.

PD: i have decent jewerly

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by priestish
    You have let the rogue think he has chance to win.
    +1!

You have to take off your dd hat for abit, run alittle bit, then keep running, wait till he spikes you then run around him, keep running, 1920 yourself , para + combo = free NP

if you turn around too early they'll chicken shit away (even without duff) and its gay -.-'

Fa7

Originally posted by priestish
    You have let the rogue think he has chance to win.
    this method worksss! but only against the new sin who dont know you others will try cure or run

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by C4pt4iN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(C4pt4iN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Baneare
    VS CS chitin Priest?
    against CS chitin priest has always been unsettled for me, at least those 1vs1 I had with _____________. None of us could kill each other. :unsure:

Actually.. Any decent priest with a CS cant die against 1 player[/b]
    If that one player uses a hellbreaker they might. Devile noted what I've noticed too, that hellbreakers hit high on even CS users. I remember destroying people easily when I borrowed one that one time

Btw, only bad warriors die to bps. Good ones harass you like crazy with legcut/scream and acid pot your paper armors down, then combo you to death. Or they town as soon as massive strikes

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    acid pot your paper armors down, then combo you to death.
    i hate that kind of warrior, 99% of them dont know something called Magic Hammers....

It aint fun to chase a warrior acid potting and runing like a little girl -_-

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    If that one player uses a hellbreaker they might. *Devile noted what I've noticed too, that hellbreakers hit high on even CS users. *I remember destroying people easily when I borrowed one that one time
    Devile was comparing HB+7 with a Giga +8, they have both same AP (According to Devile), HB did more dmg at someone with CS than Giga. BUT, that was a comparing between 2 different weapons with same AP, with different bonus and elemental bonus.

I tested using HB +7 to hit a priest with CS +7 and with pauldron on only, and then without CS, and with all armor on, so he have same def all the time. And result was I hit him around 500 with CS on, and 700 without CS. So HB itself doesnt ignore the def from CS, it was purely from comparison of HB +7 and Giga +8 that made the difference. Why HB +7 hits that much more than Giga +8 I dunno, consider its only 20 element difference, but dmg difference was much bigger...

Maybe elemental accelerating effect, maybe warriors do more dmg with club, maybe axe def is more effective than club, maybe Devile can answer this? :P

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)
    acid pot your paper armors down, then combo you to death.[/b]
    i hate that kind of warrior, 99% of them dont know something called Magic Hammers....

It aint fun to chase a warrior acid potting and runing like a little girl -_-[/b]

I'd bet my gig ax that I have more acid pots than you have hammers.

<!--QuoteBegin-C4pt4iN
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan

If that one player uses a hellbreaker they might. *Devile noted what I've noticed too, that hellbreakers hit high on even CS users. *I remember destroying people easily when I borrowed one that one time

Devile was comparing HB+7 with a Giga +8, they have both same AP (According to Devile), HB did more dmg at someone with CS than Giga. BUT, that was a comparing between 2 different weapons with same AP, with different bonus and elemental bonus.

I tested using HB +7 to hit a priest with CS +7 and with pauldron on only, and then without CS, and with all armor on, so he have same def all the time. And result was I hit him around 500 with CS on, and 700 without CS. So HB itself doesnt ignore the def from CS, it was purely from comparison of HB +7 and Giga +8 that made the difference. Why HB +7 hits that much more than Giga +8 I dunno, consider its only 20 element difference, but dmg difference was much bigger...

Maybe elemental accelerating effect, maybe warriors do more dmg with club, maybe axe def is more effective than club, maybe Devile can answer this? :P
    [/quote]

Yeah the hellbreaker is a very odd weapon. How exactly damage is calculated in PK is still a nice mystery, and I rather like it that way Much to learn about this game, there still is.

XX

jsut wondering, is an opal earing good for bp because it has the ac and str bonus on it (although not as big as others) and also is a lil cheaper

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast