Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Battle Priest guide version 2

This is a discussion on Battle Priest guide version 2 within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this gear any good? dual we, ep+1, IB, dd cap +3, gob pauldron and pads, +8 str gaunts, +8 hp ...
Page: 4

Man0rMachine

this gear any good? dual we, ep+1, IB, dd cap +3, gob pauldron and pads, +8 str gaunts, +8 hp boots, rings +9 str, ms +7 reduced

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    Originally posted by Dro@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan

acid pot your paper armors down, then combo you to death.

i hate that kind of warrior, 99% of them dont know something called Magic Hammers....

It aint fun to chase a warrior acid potting and runing like a little girl -_-
    I'd bet my gig ax that I have more acid pots than you have hammers.

[/b]
    if this was my char iŽd have won a giga axe

wIsHm3LuCk

ty for information everybody

PriesTesS

A lot of priests also use extra spear defence boots and or axe gloves. (i use extra axe coz so many warriors prefer axe's now).
    i haven't seen any club defence boots/gloves around. And it's wasted as a pauldron.
    So perhaps that's why the HB does more damage.
    75 axe def vs 50 club defence.

Originally posted by PriesTesS
    A lot of priests also use extra spear defence boots and or axe gloves. (i use extra axe coz so many warriors prefer axe's now).
    i haven't seen any club defence boots/gloves around. And it's wasted as a pauldron. *
    So perhaps that's why the HB does more damage. *
    75 axe def vs 50 club defence.
    The test was done without any other weapon defs, only CS

idefix

Originally posted by cRuX
    also another good technique against sins is when you are fighting him and duffing him..if he is good/smart he will cast cure right when you debuff..what i do is debuff him then hit him..but he's already cured because he timed it right..so i cast debuff and stop it half way through..he will still be curing himself..then i just combo him..get about 2 judgements off...he will then minor heal combo to get back up..most of the time they will run low on mana so i will debuff and if he casts cure i will do the same thing and cut my debuff short...eventually the rogue will crack..his hp will drop lower and lower but he can't afford to be debuffed so he has to cure..btw imo sins are easier than warriors..maliced they have like shitty asss 500 defense..
    lol was just thinking of the same thing, but on rogue side that rogue starts the cure, but then runs to the bp and when bp is casting 2nd duff, sin can do a full combo / a few arrow showers and go eat breakfast be4 the bp has realised what has happened.

Diekmann

what combos do u all do?

Technicolor

why isnt this a stickie anymore :blink:

Diekmann

Originally posted by idefix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(idefix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-cRuX
    also another good technique against sins is when you are fighting him and duffing him..if he is good/smart he will cast cure right when you debuff..what i do is debuff him then hit him..but he's already cured because he timed it right..so i cast debuff and stop it half way through..he will still be curing himself..then i just combo him..get about 2 judgements off...he will then minor heal combo to get back up..most of the time they will run low on mana so i will debuff and if he casts cure i will do the same thing and cut my debuff short...eventually the rogue will crack..his hp will drop lower and lower but he can't afford to be debuffed so he has to cure..btw imo sins are easier than warriors..maliced they have like shitty asss 500 defense..
    lol was just thinking of the same thing, but on rogue side that rogue starts the cure, but then runs to the bp and when bp is casting 2nd duff, sin can do a full combo / a few arrow showers and go eat breakfast be4 the bp has realised what has happened.[/b]
    the rouge cant be such fast... cure and duff have the same time to cast, so if a fast bp sees that a rouge starts to cure he will duff immediately...

ArminVanBuuren

Originally posted by Diekmann
    the rouge cant be such fast... cure and duff have the same time to cast, so if a fast bp sees that a rouge starts to cure he will duff immediately...
    Actually, he can be even faster :rollseyes: if rogue get parasited, he cures, and debuffer casts malice at that time, but since malice is not the big deal just as parasite, and this damn debuff has a cooldown, rogue can just jump over the priest and combo him. :lol: If the rogue is fast enough, debuffer would be dead in no time (ask Bobert if you don't believe that :lol: )

Diekmann

sure...but ever heared about dagger defense? :P i think most of bp's have it

ChickenMaster

oh YEAH!! so you have to let the rogue think he can winn mmm ..

have you guys try out CHUSCO rogue assasin.. from diez.. dammm he sure knows how to combo...

or

Perceas rogue assasin from Ares Server... He sure does know how to combo too ..

1 question guys.. i cannt find CHUSCO Video.. anyone knows where is his PK video from chusco sin rogue. DIEZ server

ChickenMaster

really old thread

ROFL

Cava talking about being buff and plate priest.... Wow long long time ago !

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast