Priest Genie - help pls :)

This is a discussion on Priest Genie - help pls :) within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, I have been having two problems with genie that I hope someone can help me with. I am a ...
Page: 1

Default Priest Genie - help pls :)

Hello,

I have been having two problems with genie that I hope someone can help me with. I am a priest (Bp if that matters)

1) My genie does not buff my party consistently. I would set it up to buff the party by ticking the "party" option in the support tab. It would start off by buffing the party the first time around but when it is time for rebuff it only buffs me. If I want it to buff the party I have to stop the genie and start it again. I hope that was clear.

2) When I set genie to attack in a paramun party it does not use "r" attacks, it just spams my skill. But if I set it to solo attack uruk trons it uses "r" and skill. How can I get it to use "r" attacks all the time?

1. If you start your genie and it starts buffing everyone you aren't allowed to turn off your genie after that. Then it will rebuff everyone without problems, but if you close your genie while everyone is already on buffs and then turn your genie on again it will get bugged and no one will get buffed again. Hope i explained it clear enough, if not lemme know.

2. There's nothing you can do on this one(I guess). I'd suggest you to open a macro, while you're on genie, that spams R.

Genie is slow as fuck on attacking no matter what, use a macro while genieing and you'll see your xp/hour increase by ALOT.

Quote Originally Posted by erdo1990 View Post
    1. If you start your genie and it starts buffing everyone you aren't allowed to turn off your genie after that. Then it will rebuff everyone without problems, but if you close your genie while everyone is already on buffs and then turn your genie on again it will get bugged and no one will get buffed again. Hope i explained it clear enough, if not lemme know.

2. There's nothing you can do on this one(I guess). I'd suggest you to open a macro, while you're on genie, that spams R.
    Okay I will test to see if that is what is happening thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Genie is slow as fuck on attacking no matter what, use a macro while genieing and you'll see your xp/hour increase by ALOT.
    How do you use a macro while using genie? Prob a noob question but I havent played in a while xD

Quote Originally Posted by erdo1990 View Post

actually in that scenario and assuming no other priest in party, it won't rebuff until the 3rd buff attempt(20 minutes later), when every ones buff runs out.....