Unseal krowaz / old uniques

This is a discussion on Unseal krowaz / old uniques within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey ive heart ppl can unseal krowaz / ond uniq jewerly by gender change? can someone explain it to me ...
Page: 1

SavingGrace

Default Unseal krowaz / old uniques

hey

ive heart ppl can unseal krowaz / ond uniq jewerly by gender change?

can someone explain it to me how it work ^^
    i have 800 gift cash so i could buy gender change
    And i have dual old rol on mage.. i wanna sell them couse i bought imir ^^

explain in detail plss :O
    imah gurl so dont folow as much as it goes about games / computers ^^

ty ^^

SavingGrace

BUMP BOOOOOM xD

Well, i dont know how was it happened but once i logged in and i was wearing my krowaz set without the red border. I take one of them off and i wanted to wear it again and the well known question about the seal came up... interesting

Another bug what made me crazy... I have 2 bugged rooms in my inn's first page. It means every item what i put there disappears when i log ogg and log back. I thought i was too drunk or something when i was searching my items like 9silvery gems, +5 undef nebiros and so on...

Oh and i purchased 3,2kc for the next prems and the bonus pots was put automatically to those places so i lost them too.

I sent a ticket to k2 and they answered back the wll known shit about item restore. I wrote them that i didnt want to get back my items, i just want this bug be fixed.

Its so crazy especially these times, when i sterted to play my rlb mage for some fun (rlb is better than big cz atm on beramus) and i have to transfer my items between the 2 chars via the inn. Sux, i cant play when im drunk:G

SavingGrace

u pk when ur drunk? :O
    i feel bad for ur priest xD

but annyway thanks ^^