Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By eebertay

BDW + pk tips / rant

This is a discussion on BDW + pk tips / rant within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if youre a fucking priest, your job is to heal. period. i dont give a shit if youre a bp ...
Page: 1

Default BDW + pk tips / rant

if youre a fucking priest, your job is to heal.

period.

i dont give a shit if youre a bp with +10s, heal the fucking party.
    dont fucking run off and then start raging against the other priests because THEY didnt heal your stupid ass because you were out of range.

and dont say some stupid shit like "im a bp, i dont heal"

fuck...
    cant count how many bdw's ive been in with retards that dont understand this.

end rant

ps - heres a tp for pk'ers...if someone is chasing you, run in circles around your party...dont be a fucktard and run a straight line so you run out of your priests healing range and then start raging when youre wondering where your fucking heals are.

run around trees, or other friendly players...most people chasing you will "Z" target you and press "R" to chase you...so if you make a tight turn around an object or another player...theyll get stuck...which will save you a few seconds.
    Phantom94 likes this.

this isnt a guide, this is you pissed, rambling a bunch of nonesence that everyone knows about...

btw,
    a bp should be allowed to fight instead of just playing support as long as he aint the only priest in the pt and you are loosing badly...
    never look at a bp as a priest, look at it as a war... yes it may be frustrating, but its his choice to play the way he likes....

Quote Originally Posted by Breathin View Post
    btw,
    a bp should be allowed to fight instead of just playing support as long as he aint the only priest in the pt and you are loosing badly...
    never look at a bp as a priest, look at it as a war... yes it may be frustrating, but its his choice to play the way he likes....
    Thats why bps get kicked, hell even a good rogue stops attacking to help heal...then a bp can do it.

Besides bps would most likely be targeted first, so with a whole party on him is it really worth attacking, a dead bp is more useless then an alive, non-attacking priest who heals. You have to know when to attack, which isn't all the time so whilst your not attacking you might as well heal, and yes if you have enough heals (2+ priests) in the party already a bp can just attack.

If he wants to be a warrior, he should go warrior...if you have heals you should use them regardless or your just a burden to the party.

I play bp and when your party goes well its time to attack and duff buff if your party cant stand up doesnt worth to give a try attacking .. except of the attackers are too dumb to target the person the bp is duffing wich happense all the time .. i duff a priest or a mage and they keep hitting melees

Quote Originally Posted by Breathin View Post
    btw,
    read my post retard before making stupid ass comments.

yes, i am venting because we were losing badly and the fucktard in my party refused to support and kept dying.
    some people just need to learn to play the fucking game.