Belt of Dex and Old agility belt...

This is a discussion on Belt of Dex and Old agility belt... within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all, I tried to set up a stall buying Belt of Dex. However I could only find OLD agility ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Belt of Dex and Old agility belt...

Hi all,

I tried to set up a stall buying Belt of Dex. However I could only find OLD agility belt. Does this mean these items are removed out of the game completely from being dropped?

Banned

Old agility belt is dropped from mobs in monster stone quests, they cannot be traded, nor can they be upgraded, what you can try to do is buy 3 old uniques, together with some materials, and try to compound them, not fail safe tho.. And belt of dex should still be there as I recall..

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by HateBringer View Post
    Old agility belt is dropped from mobs in monster stone quests, they cannot be traded, nor can they be upgraded, what you can try to do is buy 3 old uniques, together with some materials, and try to compound them, not fail safe tho.. And belt of dex should still be there as I recall..
    I've asked it a few times in other topics, but what materials does it take..and is any money required aswell? Thanks!

Banned

50 scrap metals (farmed from the quest mobs) 1 nest scrap, and 1 item you can buy from the npc where you can compound them, I'd say an fair 3 mill and you can start compounding.
    But it is not fail save.. if you've got more questions, pm me your msn, it's easier for me to explain all in dutch gehe

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by HateBringer View Post
    50 scrap metals (farmed from the quest mobs) 1 nest scrap, and 1 item you can buy from the npc where you can compound them, I'd say an fair 3 mill and you can start compounding.
    But it is not fail save.. if you've got more questions, pm me your msn, it's easier for me to explain all in dutch gehe
    It's 5 nest scraps and 50 scrap metals by the way