Question about Account selling

This is a discussion on Question about Account selling within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok so i spoke with a GM in cypher (i wont name names) and i asked about sealing characters... he ...
Page: 1

cowwgoat

ok so i spoke with a GM in cypher (i wont name names) and i asked about sealing characters...

he said that character seal scrolls are gone from game, the remaining ones have been made unuseable, and they will no longer be available to buy due to the duping of character seal scrolls and cypher rings...

how do you people expect to sell account with a SCREENSHOT of a character seal scroll in the inventory or a character sealed already if this stuff is inactive...

i know some people might still have chars sealed and thats fine, but explain how someone is suppose to seal their chars now or even get ahold of a char seal scroll...

please moderators, explain this to me.....

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

The updated rules concerning character seal scrolls was made about a week after they were taken out of the game. This doesn't mean there aren't people out there who don't have characters already sealed on a ring... Account sales however, if they were allowed on ko4life, scam's would increase by at least double, maybe more. The rules are there for a reason, any other questions?

zrocker0404

The gm said you cant PUT a char into the ring. BUT if u have a char in a ring already, you can trade it