best build for a int priest?

This is a discussion on best build for a int priest? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; .topic^...
Page: 1

Hennessy

.topic^

enough int for chitin or fp (depends if your fp or chitin build), enough str for your shield+armor

rest HP

what lvl are u btw?

NeronDomitius

new armor +10 and you dont even need a shield :P

jk

depends on ur lvl and grades of armor that you have

zrocker0404

We'll assume you're lvl 80 (or going for it) You can do alot of builds, FP,Chitin,Shell. Get enough dex for pauldron+8 of whatever kind you want, enough STR, then rest HP. That is a classic int tank build. But some people do fp-chitin BP's. For this you'll need around 200str rest HP. You'll still be able to tank pretty well but have the option to hit back too

We'll assume you're lvl 80 (or going for it) You can do alot of builds, FP,Chitin,Shell. Get enough dex for pauldron+8 of whatever kind you want, enough STR, then rest HP. That is a classic int tank build. But some people do fp-chitin BP's. For this you'll need around 200str rest HP. You'll still be able to tank pretty well but have the option to hit back too [/b]
    :lol:

Chitins ftw - 172/174int, 102/104str, rest hp

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

it`ll be better you know to tll us your lvl budget and server !! - basically its all the same only thing that changes is that +60 you get to wear better rings and earrings and armor. and +70 you get to wear a better shield !! tho here you go :
    -for ardream - id say go for FP+9 if not chitin+8 if not go FP+8 along with a lobo+7 and DS+7
    your belt would be skelly / kek belt / lbol
    necklace EP+1/2 cuz i believe one belt with weapon def. is enough for ardream even if your a tanker !!
    earrings - gogo WSE+1/2 with a SSE+0/1 however if you need the resist sure go with 1 CE+1 and SSE+0/1
    rings id go for dual ROL+0/1 if you like HP try to mix it with agata ring+2/3 !! if you cant afford dual RoL get dual RoM
    -for RLB - gogo chitin+8 or FP+9(if you got the money) with HA+7/ and DS+7
    belt would be GB/IB
    necklace gogo EP+2 or IN if you get gang bang aloot !!
    earrings id go for 1 lillme atleast with maybe a BE+2/3 or SSE+0/1
    rings gogo dual RoL or mix it along with LB for the resist
    -for +70 - chitin+8 or shell+8 maybe try a trail set+7 with a HA+7 and gab+7 or PS+7(if you got one)
    belt gogo IB cuz at that lvl you`ll have aloot of int. so getting more would be useless so i say get the 20ac
    necklace i might lean more to EP+3 then IN but its up to your server - go with what ever you think you need the most
    earrings should be dual Lillme unless you got the resist you need from PS/GAB and maybe get a dual LB then go for dual SSE+1
    rings dual RoL or LB or mix it up !!
    hope i helped

_JB_

it`ll be better you know to tll us your lvl budget and server !! - basically its all the same only thing that changes is that +60 you get to wear better rings and earrings and armor. and +70 you get to wear a better shield !! tho here you go :
    -for ardream - id say go for FP+9 if not chitin+8 if not go FP+8 along with a lobo+7 and DS+7
    your belt would be skelly / kek belt / lbol
    necklace EP+1/2 cuz i believe one belt with weapon def. is enough for ardream even if your a tanker !!
    earrings - gogo WSE+1/2 with a SSE+0/1 however if you need the resist sure go with 1 CE+1 and SSE+0/1
    rings id go for dual ROL+0/1 if you like HP try to mix it with agata ring+2/3 !! if you cant afford dual RoL get dual RoM
    -for RLB - gogo chitin+8 or FP+9(if you got the money) with HA+7/ and DS+7
    belt would be GB/IB
    necklace gogo EP+2 or IN if you get gang bang aloot !!
    earrings id go for 1 lillme atleast with maybe a BE+2/3 or SSE+0/1
    rings gogo dual RoL or mix it along with LB for the resist
    -for +70 - chitin+8 or shell+8 maybe try a trail set+7 with a HA+7 and gab+7 or PS+7(if you got one)
    belt gogo IB cuz at that lvl you`ll have aloot of int. so getting more would be useless so i say get the 20ac
    necklace i might lean more to EP+3 then IN but its up to your server - go with what ever you think you need the most
    earrings should be dual Lillme unless you got the resist you need from PS/GAB and maybe get a dual LB then go for dual SSE+1
    rings dual RoL or LB or mix it up !!
    hope i helped [/b]
    agreed with almost everything, except i personally still prefer glass belt over iron since as chitin (and especially FP) youre giving up INT compared to shell build. and if youre chit/fp BP you should go for the GB for sure because the 10 int is like 1 extra skill you can use before potting, which in a lot of cases (maybe most) is better than 20 AC. plus 50 HP (80 if you use undy) should not be left out of consideration.
    i dont like your choice of hammers though. i personally only use my HA when in arena trying to make warriors hit me as low as possible i only use lobo7 for undy and nothing else, as im experimenting a bit with builds atm im using smite8 which is a great hammer for fp/chit bp if you got helis and the hammer i always use as a support priest is lycaon+7. the older servers have a lot of crazy ass mages so you need the resists, and so many +9 hell breakers that only weapon defence will stop them, that the extra HP or AC from HA/lobo will not save your life. on newer servers or lower budgets i would eventually say HA or lobo, but if youre set with full uniques the only hammer you should be wielding is really a lycaon.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

heres the thing id go for HA for the better HP and AC - i didnt mentioned smite cuz i assume hes a INT priest not BP !! as for lycoan he could rent it everytime theres gg mages rolling around - i prefer HA+7 over Lycoan+7 cuz iv tried it over my server it i loved it - but if you got mages running around everywhere in CZ then go for a lycaon other than that HA+7 owns !!
    GB is one of the best belts ever for a priest/mage but still for priest that wont use helis id go for IB 20 AC is awesome !!

only one thing i think people forgot and is ESSENTIAL: special armor defense.
    get EVERY special armor defense (full plate would be the best or chitin+8 higher) you find. Those will make your life way easier if you like tanking warriors and BPs. With time you'll learn to change between armor parts very fast.

i personally like the FP+9 build at high levels (75+) with CS+5 or higher. going with ROLs+2 higher and SSE+2 higher. if you fight crazy mages leg bands +2 higher do help a lot because they make up for the lack of resistance due to low intelligence. Iron set is a must with FP build and Lycaon hammer+8 should do it. at lvl 80 you'll get over 12k HP (with +2 accs) and almost 1.4k AC buffed with a shit load of weapon defense. you're pretty much invincible