Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Best class for lvl 80?

This is a discussion on Best class for lvl 80? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Mage can't solo -.- as soon as more than 1 person comes (especially a priest) you'll get anal'd No question ...
Page: 2

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Mage can't solo -.-
    as soon as more than 1 person comes (especially a priest) you'll get anal'd
    No question about it, regardless of which class you prefer.. rogue is the best for solo.[/b]
    Then you clearly don't know how to play a lvl 80 fire mage... you shouldn't die no matter what.

So you have never died before on a 80 mage nik?

That's.. amazing.

So you have never died before on a 80 mage nik?

That's.. amazing.[/b]
    Who says I haven't... I make careless mistakes also, little misjudgement is what screws up the situation... but that's like once in a while, so still, no I didn't die that much before as a lvl 80 fire mage soloing.

lvl 80bp... if its paper... a sin can come stelf and 3 hit them with crit.... if your fpbp or higher, then you'll be okay. Priests don't have lupin so u can't see a sin until after he attacks you... and a good sin will have 2/3 skills off before a priest will notice it because they attack so fast. Personally i woulden't go 75/54/12... i would go 70/60/12. Superrior paracite isn't that much better then paracite...

Solo, Sin wins...but a sin won't be able to kill a fpbp that is 80+ because the priest will heal when he gets half health...in return, the priest won't be able to kill the sin because they have lightfeet and will just run away.[/b]
    Superior parasite is that much better, its a lot better. And when you have superior parasite you also have parasite.... but the cooldown is crazy long. I agree 70/60/12 is better than 75/54/12 never said it wasnt.

A paper bp doesnt get hit hard enough to be in trouble after 1 sin hits him with 3 skills, even with cp. As a matter of fact ill say that the paper bp has a better chance of killing the sin because he hits much harder than chitin or fp. I have plaid priest for ever, bps, int and all the possibilites of them. What usually happens is this, the sin comes out of stealth and starts to combo when you cast your debuff your hp is 1/2 and droping, once your debuff is done your hp is allmost over but it wont take more than 3 hits for the sin to die. When you heal yourself its guarranteed that the sin will run away and try again...

I stand firmly on what i said, not that bp is the better class and that it is superior than sin. But a BP at lvl 80 can not be OUTPLAID by a sin, unless of course bp is noob that doesnt use his skills or the sin has superior gear. Priest can heal, debuff and wear a shield. One sin with same gear wont be much of a problem.

Why i said 75 ? Because you cast superior parasite on a sin and he dies so fast its not even fair, unless he runs away and bla bla bla.

Then you clearly don't know how to play a lvl 80 fire mage... you shouldn't die no matter what.[/b]
    Id love to pk with you.

Ill add this though, the most fun class that i have plaid at 80 is a geared lvl 80 light mage. Its really tons of fun. Geared int priests are fun too because you can see the bar all red and no matter how many people keep hitting you as long as you dont get canceled too much on the 10k heals you can keep going ^^

auditurbo4

A LvL 80 GM character. and TKO talk to me on msn as soon as you can.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Then you clearly don't know how to play a lvl 80 fire mage... you shouldn't die no matter what.[/b]
    You are so...so...so wrong Nick.

Okay your accusing Frukwan of being a bad fire mage now, okay.. fair enough. But i could say the same thing about you, ive seen you die as a lvl 80 mage.

Who says I haven't... I make careless mistakes also, little misjudgement is what screws up the situation... but that's like once in a while, so still, no I didn't die that much before as a lvl 80 fire mage soloing.[/b]
    Your just over the top of yourself -.- .. some1 needs to put you in your place as a mage, because you may think you are the best.. but thats just your reality

You are so...so...so wrong Nick.

Okay your accusing Frukwan of being a bad fire mage now, okay.. fair enough. But i could say the same thing about you, ive seen you die as a lvl 80 mage.
    Your just over the top of yourself -.- .. some1 needs to put you in your place as a mage, because you may think you are the best.. but thats just your reality [/b]
    name please of the mage name? lol... cause I know for sure you won't be able to name it. First of all I don't even know you, and second of all, that leads me to thinking you are just making shit up about me lol.

If you think that I think way too much about myself, just ask anyone that has seen me solo pk or vsed me, and they'll explain to you how that went.

name please of the mage name? lol... cause I know for sure you won't be able to name it. First of all I don't even know you, and second of all, that leads me to thinking you are just making shit up about me lol.

If you think that I think way too much about myself, just ask anyone that has seen me solo pk or vsed me, and they'll explain to you how that went.[/b]
    PaSCaL > you

I do know you, and yes.. i have played with you, also yes i have seen you die.

the thing is.. you haven't proven anything to any1 mate, when you do that.. then you can talk about how 'good' you are and that your the best in this game.

Go back to your private server and 'Never die' as a solo mage h34r: lawl.

PaSCaL > you

I do know you, and yes.. i have played with you, also yes i have seen you die.
    the thing is.. you haven't proven anything to any1 mate, when you do that.. then you can talk about how 'good' you are and that your the best in this game.

Go back to your private server and 'Never die' as a solo mage h34r: lawl.[/b]
    I'm still waiting for you to tell me the name of the fire mage I used to play... cause from what I assume you are comparing me now with Pascal (a fire mage).. with RandomNoob which was an ice support mage lol. Pk parties is different, you gotta stay with the party even if it means dieing... solo pk u don't gotta rely on anyone so u can town if too many, and do anything u want without anyone to blame u if u do 1 little thing wrong. So once again, I'm still waiting, what's the name of this fire mage that you have seen me die so much.

so tell me.. what happends when a lvl 80 rogue (1 or 2 of them) come behind you stealth'd.. and CP + spike

YOUR DEAD. END STORY

-.- don't make me make another scenario to prove you wrong lol

Oh and go back and read, i said 'Mage' not 'Fire Mage'.. so don't use that on me. tybb

so tell me.. what happends when a lvl 80 rogue (1 or 2 of them) come behind you stealth'd.. and CP + spike
    YOUR DEAD. END STORY

-.- don't make me make another scenario to prove you wrong lol

Oh and go back and read, i said 'Mage' not 'Fire Mage'.. so don't use that on me. tybb[/b]
    lol ur scared of 2 rouges to CP u?... u might say yeah that's what it takes to kill a mage, but no it's not what it takes to kill a mage, it's easily survived unless (sometimes it happens) both get lucky and hit u for 4k each and then ur really dead, but since that doesn't usually happen, there shouldn't be an excuse as to why u died to 2 rouges. And if you read my comment first I said fire mage... what other elemental did u think i was talking about... ice support solo mage? LOL

lol ur scared of 2 rouges to CP u?... u might say yeah that's what it takes to kill a mage, but no it's not what it takes to kill a mage, it's easily survived unless (sometimes it happens) both get lucky and hit u for 4k each and then ur really dead, but since that doesn't usually happen, there shouldn't be an excuse as to why u died to 2 rouges. And if you read my comment first I said fire mage... what other elemental did u think i was talking about... ice support solo mage? LOL[/b]
    Bro the only way that a mage can tank 2 sins lvl 80 is using dd talia+dd cap unless the mage haves super gears or alot of luck

Bro the only way that a mage can tank 2 sins lvl 80 is using dd talia+dd cap unless the mage haves super gears or alot of luck[/b]
    many mages would say that... but ofc what I've seen from most of the mages also is that they think they could tank them and so they start to... meaning once they get hit they stay still in 1 spot thinking they will survive... that's their first wrong move as to why they die to 2 rouges. There is 1 thing u gotta learn how to see properly... I might be a freak, but I keep pressing the little thing in the middle of the mouse which rotates ur screen by half... and i always do this as to see what's going on. If you see an MS go up... that gives it away and there is no way to die.... if u don't see nothing, and just ur hp dropping right away, could be easily done with 2-3 ice blade which will probably, if not surely slow the rouge down as I've experienced, mana drain 1 to prevent him from attacking for 2 secs and the rest is history to kill them. Ofc this is all on the basis that the armors and unique sets are pretty evened out.

many mages would say that... but ofc what I've seen from most of the mages also is that they think they could tank them and so they start to... meaning once they get hit they stay still in 1 spot thinking they will survive... that's their first wrong move as to why they die to 2 rouges. There is 1 thing u gotta learn how to see properly... I might be a freak, but I keep pressing the little thing in the middle of the mouse which rotates ur screen by half... and i always do this as to see what's going on. If you see an MS go up... that gives it away and there is no way to die.... if u don't see nothing, and just ur hp dropping right away, could be easily done with 2-3 ice blade which will probably, if not surely slow the rouge down as I've experienced, mana drain 1 to prevent him from attacking for 2 secs and the rest is history to kill them. Ofc this is all on the basis that the armors and unique sets are pretty evened out.[/b]
    Thats what you should do but sometimes no matter what you do you still cant make it. 2 lvl 80 rogues can easily beat that strategy if they know what they are doing, you know that because i am sure you have died in that exact scenario at least once. There is nothing wrong if u die at all, some times you are just overpowered by the enemy and no matter how many good things you do you end up dead either way.

You cant really rate how good someone is for how much they die, there have been times where i have died 5 times in a row trying to raid some exp spot, just for the fun of it. Because when you make it, no matter if you died but when you make it its totally worth it.

Thats what you should do but sometimes no matter what you do you still cant make it. 2 lvl 80 rogues can easily beat that strategy if they know what they are doing, you know that because i am sure you have died in that exact scenario at least once. There is nothing wrong if u die at all, some times you are just overpowered by the enemy and no matter how many good things you do you end up dead either way.

You cant really rate how good someone is for how much they die, there have been times where i have died 5 times in a row trying to raid some exp spot, just for the fun of it. Because when you make it, no matter if you died but when you make it its totally worth it.[/b]
    I'm still telling u, with 2 rouges there is no way for a lvl 80 fire mage to die... unless as i said they both get lucky with 4k cp each. I'm not saying u can kill them, because some rouges are just amazing at keeping alive, but you definetly can't die.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast