Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Best class for lvl 80?

This is a discussion on Best class for lvl 80? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm still telling u, with 2 rouges there is no way for a lvl 80 fire mage to die... unless ...
Page: 3

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

I'm still telling u, with 2 rouges there is no way for a lvl 80 fire mage to die... unless as i said they both get lucky with 4k cp each. I'm not saying u can kill them, because some rouges are just amazing at keeping alive, but you definetly can't die.[/b]
    It seems every topic you post in ends up in an argument about your amazingness.

I'm still telling u, with 2 rouges there is no way for a lvl 80 fire mage to die... unless as i said they both get lucky with 4k cp each. I'm not saying u can kill them, because some rouges are just amazing at keeping alive, but you definetly can't die.[/b]
    Oh i can die, maybe you cant. :lol:

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

It seems every topic you post in ends up in an argument about your amazingness.[/b]
    yes it seems so... and i know how much people get pissed off when someone boosts, and i gotta love annoying people-

Oh i can die, maybe you cant. :lol:[/b]
    once again there are times rouges get lucky with their ridiclous CP damage... but most situations u shouldn't die

rogue for solo
    warrior if u have couple priest friends

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

yes it seems so... and i know how much people get pissed off when someone boosts, and i gotta love annoying people-
    once again there are times rouges get lucky with their ridiclous CP damage... but most situations u shouldn't die [/b]
    your excellence.. is beyond my belief.

STOP TALKING SHIT ALREADY h34r:

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

your excellence.. is beyond my belief.
    STOP TALKING SHIT ALREADY h34r:[/b]
    it sucks to be a low blow in life doesn't it?

highly geared bp = best for 1v1
    even against a full party i would say a bp is the best choice since you can subside+torment, and cure/heal yourself whenever needed

rogues are the best for soloing mainly for light feet, because you can catch up to anybody (except other rogues) and you can run away if your outnumbered

warrior and mages are only good for party PK, mainly because 1 debuff and they are going to get hit much harder and die alot faster without being able to cure themselves

nik/theunbeatable's ego > all; dont waste your time arguing with him, he will always think hes the best

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

warrior...

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

depends on items, server, and ur playing style. if u got nice items and like to beat major ass and see ur name a lot then warrior. if u got ok items and like to pk solo then rogue. mage and priest are special ppl cuz that shit is BORING/hard as FUCK.

depends on items, server, and ur playing style. if u got nice items and like to beat major ass and see ur name a lot then warrior. if u got ok items and like to pk solo then rogue. mage and priest are special ppl cuz that shit is BORING/hard as FUCK.[/b]
    Priest and mages id say are the most fun classes to play kanka. Sin i havent plaid much, warr is fun because they hit hard and with good priests you are never down. That being said i am usually the good priest ^^

Priest 4eva niggas.

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar

warrior 4 sure
    best ap/hp gain per str/health point

warrior 4 sure
    best ap/hp gain per str/health point[/b]
    And if you get debuffed?

no cures ftw. solo neways

Blackout

1vs1 = bp debuff rocks...
    Solo pk = rogue.
    If u got a support Priest on new servers take the warrior..
    On old servers the Mage.

End of The Story.

Urahara

Critical point is fucking flawless. Doubles the damage on all skills used for 10 seconds. I would say rogue!!

They all get a lot better when they hit 80. No all around best class at all. Ill add one thing though, if you think that a sin can outplay a bp with 75-54-12 you are mad. Sin would need far superior gear to be better at soloing than a bp at 80.[/b]
    in PK Solo Sin can be best for the fact, they can hide and choose their attacks and escape fast, where as a bp can solo each class 1v1 and win but has the difficulty of getting out of a sticky problem..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast