Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Best class for lvl 80?

This is a discussion on Best class for lvl 80? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; in PK Solo Sin can be best for the fact, they can hide and choose their attacks and escape fast, ...
Page: 4

in PK Solo Sin can be best for the fact, they can hide and choose their attacks and escape fast, where as a bp can solo each class 1v1 and win but has the difficulty of getting out of a sticky problem..[/b]
    What i meant is that 1vs1 a sin at lvl 80 can not outplay a Bp.

Honestly i have never plaid lvl 80 sin enough to learn the class well. But at least whenever i had pk solo sins have never been a problem, most of them just run around looking for noobs to spike and kill.

What i agree is that sin is the class that u can most succesfully play solo without any crazy gear. Noob bps and mages drop really fast.

boo73

well, i think asas good for all pk, i mean solo / vs / party pk, becouse with duffer and critic there is no char what u can't kill fast. (ofc if not 3-4 priest healing him:P) mage/ warriors can solo until only 1-2 and max 3 attacker come vs him, but since a duffer coming then mage / warrior bb in solo. But if u have few frieds then all class good:P mage for tp / dmg too, or a fcking strong support mage like Mille from akara. Priest good too and warrior / asas, its totally depends on ur friends( i mean their chars). but if u will pk alone don't chose warrior or mage.

(on my server any bp couldn't beat me since 1 year becouse when they used heal my hp went up and cured duff fast after their duff:P but maybe only cuz of our gear on our sinXD,)( still waiting for 1 mage on akara who can beat me( atm the strongest can't make me less than half hp even with 2x mana drain, there is soo many noob on akara)

Superior parasite is that much better, its a lot better. And when you have superior parasite you also have parasite.... but the cooldown is crazy long. I agree 70/60/12 is better than 75/54/12 never said it wasnt.

A paper bp doesnt get hit hard enough to be in trouble after 1 sin hits him with 3 skills, even with cp. As a matter of fact ill say that the paper bp has a better chance of killing the sin because he hits much harder than chitin or fp. I have plaid priest for ever, bps, int and all the possibilites of them. What usually happens is this, the sin comes out of stealth and starts to combo when you cast your debuff your hp is 1/2 and droping, once your debuff is done your hp is allmost over but it wont take more than 3 hits for the sin to die. When you heal yourself its guarranteed that the sin will run away and try again...

I stand firmly on what i said, not that bp is the better class and that it is superior than sin. But a BP at lvl 80 can not be OUTPLAID by a sin, unless of course bp is noob that doesnt use his skills or the sin has superior gear. Priest can heal, debuff and wear a shield. One sin with same gear wont be much of a problem.

Why i said 75 ? Because you cast superior parasite on a sin and he dies so fast its not even fair, unless he runs away and bla bla bla.
    Id love to pk with you.

Ill add this though, the most fun class that i have plaid at 80 is a geared lvl 80 light mage. Its really tons of fun. Geared int priests are fun too because you can see the bar all red and no matter how many people keep hitting you as long as you dont get canceled too much on the 10k heals you can keep going ^^[/b]

Well then, you may be correct for other servers, but not for Manes. There is all of 1 paper bp I can't destroy with my 80 sin. And she's baba'ed out the ass. I can only speak for the orcside since I've never been orc. But honestly, humans on Manes suck >.>

Overall, sin is STILL the best solo char period. Regardless of minor cooldown. FP/chitin BP comes in as a close second.

Well then, you may be correct for other servers, but not for Manes. There is all of 1 paper bp I can't destroy with my 80 sin. And she's baba'ed out the ass. I can only speak for the orcside since I've never been orc. But honestly, humans on Manes suck >.>
    Overall, sin is STILL the best solo char period. Regardless of minor cooldown. FP/chitin BP comes in as a close second.[/b]
    Are you saying that you can kill every single paper bp in manes with 3 skills ? If this is true then all the paper bps but the one u say u cant kill dont have anyy dd or have AC under 800 or your ap is simply massive. I have plaid paper bp for a long time and i can assure you that unless the gear difference is big you wont be able to kill a paper bp with 3 skills (unless critical makes a ridiculous damage).

Maybe they are all undergeared or all the geared bps are chitin and fp. But seriously if you can kill all but one paper bp on your server with nothing other than 3 skills, this means you go out of stealth start to combo and before they can react you allready killed them, if you can do this then you must have lots of fun on pk. Nps must be real easy for you to make, i cant even imagine how quick you drop paper mages.

And 3 skills is pushing it a good priest knows the second you get the red you spam the hp pot and start to turn to cast the first debuff.
    Grats on owning bps on your server though, i bet its lots of fun having crazy ap and owning people is the most fun.

Are you saying that you can kill every single paper bp in manes with 3 skills ? If this is true then all the paper bps but the one u say u cant kill dont have anyy dd or have AC under 800 or your ap is simply massive. I have plaid paper bp for a long time and i can assure you that unless the gear difference is big you wont be able to kill a paper bp with 3 skills (unless critical makes a ridiculous damage).

Maybe they are all undergeared or all the geared bps are chitin and fp. But seriously if you can kill all but one paper bp on your server with nothing other than 3 skills, this means you go out of stealth start to combo and before they can react you allready killed them, if you can do this then you must have lots of fun on pk. Nps must be real easy for you to make, i cant even imagine how quick you drop paper mages.

And 3 skills is pushing it a good priest knows the second you get the red you spam the hp pot and start to turn to cast the first debuff.
    Grats on owning bps on your server though, i bet its lots of fun having crazy ap and owning people is the most fun.[/b]

Yea, that's pretty much what I'm saying. Paper BP's on Manes suck.

jeweetzelluf

solo-sin/bp
    team work-war/int/mage[/b]
    agreed, but sin can also be placed at teamwork

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234