best solo lvling for a bp?

This is a discussion on best solo lvling for a bp? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was wondering what the best solo (or with 1 more bp) lvling would be from 60-70 and from 70+. ...
Page: 1

Default best solo lvling for a bp?

I was wondering what the best solo (or with 1 more bp) lvling would be from 60-70 and from 70+.

thanks!

Well , stay in rlb/cz .. and kill treants / trolls .. i have a lvl 59 warrior and he gets 19k xp solo at treants with bdw scroll. Plus as a bp you will be able to 1 - 2 hit them. buy some sw pots and just run around .. faster u kill the better. trolls are 3x harder, but give 3x the xp.. so it can work out to be the same, i just find treants are faster, and the weapon enchant sc is a nice touch.

thanks for the replay!!! this helps a ton. now i just have to find a map of where everything is at in dcz/rlb/cz

Press M when in the specific zone, if your going cz try to stay on server2 ..

lvling 70+ solo will just take you forever by the way. and i mean FOREVER.

Toffys

stone or giant golems ? nice coints and exp i just remember how old times warriors and bps exped at these spots