The best way to make IGC not by farming.

This is a discussion on The best way to make IGC not by farming. within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What's the best way to get cash in-game ? 1)Selling ESN codes for IGC. 2)Selling PUS items. 3)Buying GB's for ...
Page: 1

Default The best way to make IGC not by farming.

What's the best way to get cash in-game ?

1)Selling ESN codes for IGC.
    2)Selling PUS items.
    3)Buying GB's for $$.

I know that boss hunting is the best way to get cash,but the chances of me finding AND KILLING it are miserable,so i just want a way to get cash that doesn't involve in-game farming or boss hunting(at least until i get some gear).

I was thinking about buying GBS,but it looks too dangerous-has a good probability of a scam :/

Buy - Resell

Buying GB's would probabily be the best way to get coins ingame. If you dont trust any of the GB selling websites try to buy from some1 on these forums.

Buy - Resell is good but you need a starting descent amount of money(to actually see the profit you're making),and then you have to find a good deal,which takes time as well as then selling it for the full price.

Here you can also get scammed while buying gbs :/

Beholdlove

Quote Originally Posted by Gangsta1 View Post
    Buy - Resell is good but you need a starting descent amount of money(to actually see the profit you're making),and then you have to find a good deal,which takes time as well as then selling it for the full price.

Here you can also get scammed while buying gbs :/

K2 can also scamm you when buying pus items haha :P

But most of the time they return you the items they "scam" if you annoy them enough.

fastest is buy from gb sites, there are 2 well trusted ones pm me if you want their names

just make sure before you buy that you goto their live chat and ask if they have any in stock

Default haha sweet

most of you fail

as long as you do in the lower items way,

upgrading will be the best buy 10 pieces of chitins+7(clear) ) well 350m or so

and no trinas

and then some stuff to burn u will atleast spend like something about 400m ...

doesn't matter couz u get minimum 1 piece +8 if u are not the most luckless b1tch upgrader in the ko world xD

it helped me a lot couz chitin is at 500m ... so 100m profit minimum imageine what happends if u get 2-3 chits+8 in 1 hit

or try on fps ^^ 5-7m each +7 and +8 115m lol rocks ...

i love upping it is fun like lotto and mostly i win in it but dun try at higher class items like krowaz or undef... couz if u loove only1 there u will loose a huge amount of coins :/

cheers