bifrost

This is a discussion on bifrost within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i am a lvl 63 warrior and i hear bifrost is a good way to make money. i know that ...
Page: 1

mellowman

Default bifrost

i am a lvl 63 warrior and i hear bifrost is a good way to make money.
    i know that whitch ever nation gets the last hit breaking the gate gets to enter the bifrost but how do you go in? is it the people that broke the gate get teleported there or is it an option in the teleporter and can you use the gate to teleport there or what?

im an orc and say the orcs broke the gate 5 minutes ago. can i go to ronark and somehow go srait into bifrost stuff.

i know this is really nooby to ask but i want to go to the bifrost and actually make some moneys XD.
    Last edited by mellowman; 09-18-2009 at 10:26 PM.

after you get a notice that orc/humans won, you have to go to the teleport that is standing next to monument, click it and later click 'I want to go Bifrost' ... but you have to be qucik, cuz after like 30s-2min (depending on ammount of opposite nation) orc/hums will camp the Teleport not letting any1 enter the bifrost

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

bifrost sux imo ... i think only chinese gold farmers go there .. no legit players anymore since ED is back

mellowman

k, then i guess i better rush to 70 + XD

Quote Originally Posted by mellowman View Post
    k, then i guess i better rush to 70 + XD
    but at 70 ED is not worth attending, better lvl up a bit more so you can get better gems from the event

Bifrost was great money for a while after it just came back. We were making like 125 mil for each person in the party per bifrost when we went. Then of course the gold farmers ruined it and now frag prices are unbelievably low. 2 hours of bifrost isn't worth it anymore, so like the others said, level up a bit and go to ED. It's fast, and easy money. (If it's not bugged >.>)