New 2nd Job change?

This is a discussion on New 2nd Job change? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I haven't had a level 60 character for a long time and i just hit 60 with my rogue. So ...
Page: 1

Default New 2nd Job change?

I haven't had a level 60 character for a long time and i just hit 60 with my rogue. So i brought the tail of shaula, tail of lesath and everything to secret agent clarence, but when i got the quest it says i need a GaruKonga's essence, a Trethonz' essence and something from a centaur.
    I asked someone ingame and he said the quest has changed and now it's bugged.

Could anyone explain this to me? And can i still do my 2nd job change?

Thanks

All quests 1-62 lvl is here

here's what you need

and why it's bugged - these essences don't want to drop since like 2 weeks or a bit more :P you gotta buy them and they are a bit expensive atm afaik

It's impossible to get the Trethonz's Essence -.- I've killed the treant 25+ times without a drop, and I've checked Moradon multiply times with no luck... GL getting your master :/

daymz798

good luck man, its hard haha

Raoul

pfft expensive.. pfft!! I remember doing my warrior's master back in the day.. lupus was 4 gb, lycaon was 3 gb, lobo was 2.5 gb... Can't even complain! At any rate, this is a new masters program that was intended to be a lot easier and cheaper considering all you have to do is kill large monsters that arent even that hard. Best of luck to you!

back in the old days you needed to be rich to get your master/ 62master skill :O

GxD

cause monsters bugged

lord9k

this game is piece of shit.