Bow comparison

This is a discussion on Bow comparison within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Good morning, after a long break I came back to JpKo and I have a question. I used search but ...
Page: 1

Default Bow comparison

Good morning, after a long break I came back to JpKo and I have a question. I used search but I cant find accurate info. I need to choice between 2 weapons for my new rogue:

1- Bow: 118ap 200flame 11dex 15% additional damage to enemy players

2- Crossbow: 142ap 90flame 11dex 15% additional damage to enemy players

So the main question... Bow or xbow? High ap or high elemental?

Found something about 1ap = 10elemental but Im not sure if its real

Thanks!

Oh I forgot... Its for RLB zone, and I need it for pk and mob hunting (rio, att, aoc)

well, depends if you want to shoot from far or use AS/MS, is there cooldown for arrow shower/multiple shot?

Yes there is, but short one. As/ms combo is possible, but not spam as.
    For pk since im not good geared i would attack mainly from far until i see i can take the fight.

To atross for example, would be too much difference the dmg with as ms?

Edited: since im exping and im only lvl44 yet i cant do proper tests but i think that difference is equivalent to bow +8/80 and horn crossbow +1 (elem and ap differences)

If someone lvl 65-70 could test some as to any mob with decent ac it would be great for me

Thanks
    I cant test both bows just buy one

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Just wondering, how's JPKO ? Is it as much babashopping/hacking as USKO?

how about community? You can't read anything as they don't have a english client right..

Everything is in japanese so this is a little hard when they release new content. It isnt a problem for me.

About babashop, items are cheap imo. Rof is 7gb, hb +8 also. Roc 250m etc.

There are some turks who macro but not in pk, just farming and just a small group (< than 5) ... Til they get banned.

Cz is active during morning afternoon europe time, maybe like 30-35 players on each nation.

Just this is different than usko, i like it because i feel i dont need to be 24/7. And a lot of own items (like the bowd i talk)

A lot of top people use +7 weapons, some +8... +9 only old items (ii, shard, etc)

What's the reason for playing JPKO? Why not just USKO?
    I mean dont get me wrong, but if most things are the same wy would you get yourself in such position?

I stopped usko when xigenon opened, so long ago. Always had bugs, cheaters, dupers, gm corruption, premium needed in order to even log in or to spawn pet, now i read also to merchant, etc

In japko its less populated but i like as it is. If you want to farm usually u can take a spot (no ks, no luring big mobs, ...). I dont need 150 gb to build a char, there are new cool items, lots of events, etc

The only pro in usko would be the massive amount of players around, and its a cons for me, i prefer pking 3v3 parties than 10v10 (this is just an example)