Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The BP int priest patch?

This is a discussion on The BP int priest patch? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anyone know? or was it just a hoax or april fools day joke?...
Page: 1

Banned

anyone know? or was it just a hoax or april fools day joke?

Im int chitin bp and my AP with II+8 is exactly the same.

jd says hes still the name

Banned

no what i mean is the patch that was suppost to get released where bps only get atk from INT and not STR anymore? do they have it in korean ko? or anything... or was this just total hoax and im stupid for falling for it ^^?

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

still same... they wont implement this, its just 2 much of an extreme to change, and it would be imbalanced i think

Banned

still same... they wont implement this, its just 2 much of an extreme to change, and it would be imbalanced i think[/b]
    do they have it on Korean ko? or any of the more up to date ko's :P?

bugabuga

still same... they wont implement this, its just 2 much of an extreme to change, and it would be imbalanced i think[/b]
    It would be insanely imbalanced.
    255 int
    108 str
    104 hp

leonard+7 gab+7 shells+8 and have like 3k ap

Banned

It would be insanely imbalanced.
    255 int
    108 str
    104 hp

leonard+7 gab+7 shells+8 and have like 3k ap [/b]
    yeh but insanely low hp at same time lol

just wondering if this patch is real or not... im kinda scared to go BP now :x

bugabuga

yeh but insanely low hp at same time lol

just wondering if this patch is real or not... im kinda scared to go BP now :x[/b]
    108 hp stat is quite a lot for a bp. plus you could go Trial priest and get even more hp. And the ac would be insane.

As chitin BP i roll with 60 on my hp stats. An extra 40 + shield would be more then welcomed.

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

The priest update means that PRIEST MACES can only be worn in the right hand and their AP would be based on INT rather than STR. USKO currently doesn't distinguish between normal maces and priest maces, therefore the update is not possible. However it might be implemented at a later patch. MGAME doesn't care if a change is "extreme" that breaks the game in a fell swoop. Just look at minor cooldown.

Banned

The priest update means that PRIEST MACES can only be worn in the right hand and their AP would be based on INT rather than STR. USKO currently doesn't distinguish between normal maces and priest maces, therefore the update is not possible. However it might be implemented at a later patch. MGAME doesn't care if a change is "extreme" that breaks the game in a fell swoop. Just look at minor cooldown.[/b]
    this alot bigger then minor cooldown lol but.............. chances of this coming out? is high?

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

priest maces = smite, lycoan, leonar, priest impact etc

ap will be based on INT ONLY when u equip 1h wep asfaik

items like mirage, wirinom, hell breaker - ap with them will be still based on STR

well, since i love fight with 1h weps, i went for dual rof and glass, just to be ready for patch, but i think it will take lot of time before this come to usko

The priest update means that PRIEST MACES can only be worn in the right hand and their AP would be based on INT rather than STR. USKO currently doesn't distinguish between normal maces and priest maces, therefore the update is not possible. However it might be implemented at a later patch. MGAME doesn't care if a change is "extreme" that breaks the game in a fell swoop. Just look at minor cooldown.[/b]
    didn't you forget something?

Priest maces will be only wearable in your right hand, and their damage will be calculated on INT rather than STR. In PVP their damage will be reduced by an unknown amount. Other types of weapons (e.g. swords) won't be affected.[/b]

Banned

didn't you forget something?[/b]
    so this patch is the real deal?

not just some hoax... cause i dont wanna go bp now :x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast