Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The BP int priest patch?

This is a discussion on The BP int priest patch? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so this patch is the real deal? not just some hoax... cause i dont wanna go bp now :x[/b] None ...
Page: 2

DeHealer

so this patch is the real deal?

not just some hoax... cause i dont wanna go bp now :x[/b]
    None know for real, JPKo or KoKo must have it cuz its shown on the "upcoming updates" in King of Knight..
    However, this doesnt imply USKO will adopt it in a compulsory way..

zrocker0404

This could be a fun thing...

Think about it, new int bps + old str bp's add's a little more adversity.
    It allows int priests to actually do something else than support (and priests get even more complex lol) They can do solo quests finally (try doing it as in priest killing 50 of anything lol, killing 5 is an accomplishment for them). I wouldn't mind this patch because it doesnt change ANYTHING except boosts INT priests AP. I dont think they will hit hard though unless maxed to 255 int which would be a dumb build lol.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Think about it, new int bps + old str bp's add's a little more adversity.
    It allows int priests to actually do something else than support (and priests get even more complex lol) They can do solo quests finally (try doing it as in priest killing 50 of anything lol, killing 5 is an accomplishment for them). I wouldn't mind this patch because it doesnt change ANYTHING except boosts INT priests AP. I dont think they will hit hard though unless maxed to 255 int which would be a dumb build lol.[/b]
    not really... imagine getting hit with a priest with a leonar +8 + 255 int meaning that i could technically have more ap then i have now with my leonar on, which i have 2k, and then i could easily switch out some accessories for INT bonus items as i can stat my extra points into hp, giving me a lot more hp, which would make it even harder to kill,

but this is hypothetical, it still wont come 2 usko as far as i believe, and i hope it doesn't

Banned

i think that ap should be based by INT but str should still add more... by this int priests would have some ap and as some one here say do some quests and maybe pk solo

i think that ap should be based by INT but str should still add more... by this int priests would have some ap and as some one here say do some quests and maybe pk solo[/b]
    INT priest is not suposted to be an attacker, just a supporter...

dadypop

It won't get implemented until they release the dagger sets and other weapons.
    Yes, its released in KRKO and JPKO, damage is calculated on INT.

This works there because theres no uber priest weapons like there is other weapons.

For example, a bow. They have bows that can hit 2k-3k damage in ardream with decent gear (don't even need GG gear), but they have armor and other items to compromise for the strong bows. And also they have daggers that can spike you for nearly 3k easy with somewhat good gear, but then theres items for other classes to balance it out so they hit hard too.

Anyways until these items get released (which will take a while, they won't all come at once), it won't be coming out.

Maybe if you watch the video of Mighty Mushroomz you can see what I mean when I say int-bp will be unbalanced...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFbqy6jLvR8 < Video.

Think about it, new int bps + old str bp&#39;s add&#39;s a little more adversity.
    It allows int priests to actually do something else than support (and priests get even more complex lol) They can do solo quests finally (try doing it as in priest killing 50 of anything lol, killing 5 is an accomplishment for them). I wouldn&#39;t mind this patch because it doesnt change ANYTHING except boosts INT priests AP. I dont think they will hit hard though unless maxed to 255 int which would be a dumb build lol.[/b]

no way dude...

maxing out INT would mean you would be a Trial / Shell priest with a shield, insanely high AP and good HP...

priest armor has the second highest ac after warrior armor...

and on top of that, youll get even more resists from stacking INT...and also have a HUGE mana bar

lols

imagine a warrior with less HP, more AC (because they would be 1h, with shield), more resists, good AP, heals and debuffs

and thats what a INT BP could be

paper BPs would become a thing of the past if they did this...

zrocker0404

Yea but i don&#39;t think they&#39;ll have be able to do alot of damage (atleast in pk) If they do have this they should make a huge deduction in PK, They may need to take helis down a notch with this though...

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    As chitin BP i roll with 60 on my hp stats. An extra 40 + shield would be more then welcomed.
    +++++ 108 hp would be amazing on a chitin bp

Quote Originally Posted by zrocker0404 View Post
    Yea but i don't think they'll have be able to do alot of damage (atleast in pk) If they do have this they should make a huge deduction in PK, They may need to take helis down a notch with this though...

i dunno dude...

i had a smite+9 before and with only malice, i was hitting lvl 80 warriors harder than they were hitting me...i was lvl 75 and i didnt use hp and ac buffs...

the warrior lvl 83 skill hit me pretty hard though and i wasnt able to out last them...but if the INT patch did happen, im pretty sure as a shell priest with a cs, iron set and smite9, i would be pretty hard to take down...and on top of that they can play pretty good support by debuffing and party healing / curing...

if they do INT patch, this will change the game big time...because there will be no such thing as a support priest anymore...they will all be able to attack and hit VERY hard and still be hard to kill.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12