Sharer

This is a discussion on Sharer within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have some questions about sharing and its possible security risks.... What is sharing useful for? Is sharing safe? Who ...
Page: 1

Default Sharer

I have some questions about sharing and its possible security risks....

What is sharing useful for?
    Is sharing safe?
    Who could I trust?
    Is sharing good for DCZ purposes?
    Are premium items NEEDED for PKing purposes?

Idk it just seems like maybe it could be a giant waste of money to buy scrolls and have a sharer whos gonna troll the arena instead of PKing. Or end up having a sharer who takes you out to CZ and NP transferes hoping to get you banned.

any suggestions from active sharers?

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERGAWD View Post
    I have some questions about sharing and its possible security risks....

Is sharing safe?
    Who could I trust?

Idk it just seems like maybe it could be a giant waste of money to buy scrolls and have a sharer whos gonna troll the arena instead of PKing. Or end up having a sharer who takes you out to CZ and NP transferes hoping to get you banned.

any suggestions from active sharers?
    dunno if im the best person to answer cus i've never shared or anything but this is about it

For example if you want to level fast and can't be online all day, you exp a few hours, log off, let your sharer exp, thus leveling faster. Or if you are in a clan and can't attend all wars and CSW, you let your sharer do that. Or if you want to make more NP you let your sharer pk as well.

Is sharing safe?

Nothing is safe in the world. What you can do is seal all your items and move everything of value to another account, and maybe leave a few scrolls and pots on the account.

But ofcourse you should be sharing with someone who is considered a trusty and probably won't do anything (that's why u ask previous sharers and all that).

Who could I trust?

Specific names, i have no idea. But you could post you are looking for a sharer, look at who pms you. Of course don't take new people, don't take people without vouchers etc.

Well it just depends if you want to have a lot of NP. So basically you pk 24/7

They are not NEEDED but ofcourse premium is a nice bonus, for example +12np is a nice amount.

Are you also talking about pathos and Bahamut? cus ofcourse you don't need it... it's just a nice bonus for not that much.

Are you also talking about scrolls? cus that then depends who you pk with and who you pk against.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

"Sharing Accounts", "EXP-ers", etc.

Summs it up pretty good.

And yeah, exactly as Mushtman said, there's no prem items needed AT ALL, but it does help them and you out aswell in the long run.