Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Build a sin for 2000$

This is a discussion on Build a sin for 2000$ within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've thought about spending 2000$ on an assassin in C-West(It's not decied though) and that includes a gear, the sin ...
Page: 1

Question Build a sin for 2000$

I've thought about spending 2000$ on an assassin in C-West(It's not decied though) and that includes a gear, the sin itself and everything it needs. The question is: What gear would you choose if you had 2000$ to spend?

P.S: It has to be on lv. 83.

Every answer is highly appreciated. Thanks.

I think I'm gonna go with:
    • Rogue Chitin Set +9
    • Dual Shard +9
    • Dual ROL +1
    • Iron Set +0
    • Dual HR +1(+2 Visual)

Please give me your opinion. Thanks
    Last edited by halelus07; 10-23-2010 at 08:36 PM.

Banned Senior Member

DUAL ROL +2 = $560 EACH GB IS $3.5
    DUAL SHARD +8= $126
    IN SET = $237
    krowaz +7 SET= $350 for this im not sure how much is krowaz each part but i counted each part as 20gb but im sure its low...
    HR earing +3 visual dual $314

THE total is $1587.00
    you have 413$ more but insted buying dual +8 shard you can buy +9 shard and use pd +7 or raum +7, or shard +8.
    also the prise that i puted up is maxxx you can find for lower but it will take time to look for...
    I hope this is will help you

IN=43gb
    IB=25gb+
    shard=17gb+
    rol=10, 11gb
    elf belt=3.5gb
    HR=4 to 5gb
    krowaz +7 set 15gb+ helmet is hard to find so 18gb+
    glass belt= 20, 21gb
    ROC=9 to 10gb
    Last edited by kingoftheworld; 10-18-2010 at 12:01 AM.

netarchy

Fking crazy prices to buy a geared char atm...

you should slowly invest in your character as it goes along in investment, ie, take time patience is a virtue, don't hestitate between personal conflicts, ie scam, etc

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

2k on this shit man what for

yeah, do you have no life?

Tyrion

Quote Originally Posted by ChanceOf View Post
    yeah, do you have no life?
    That's a big assumption. Maybe he just has a lot of money to spend on his hobbies. $2K being a lot of money to some people doesn't mean it's a that much to everyone. I've seen people spend far more than that on their cars.......audio system, rims, engine mods.....whatever......doesn't mean they don't have a life. But do I question their priorities? Perhaps. :P

relax, i've seen people spend way more on mafia wars lol

Banned

Spend $2000, get raped by some nigs who haven't spend any where near that much, besides getting owned you also have nothing to do since you couldn't be bothered getting better gear as it's already over powered, sell out and quit in 1 month and realize what a waste it was. Sounds like fun!

Banned

seriously guys, not everyone here works at a fast food to make their money. Go to school, get a degree, and $2k doesnt mean much, can be made in 2 weeks..

Why you guys need to be so negative when someone is spending a lot of money? Jealously or what?

Banned

Or, trying to do him a favour, and maybe save ko just a little? one less stupidly baba'd char? ^^

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

did i miss something? 2k to gear up a char = cool?
    no wonder ko is so fucked these days

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    did i miss something? 2k to gear up a char = cool?
    no wonder ko is so fucked these days
    how isnt it cool? skills doesnt win everything in this game when there are massive amount of +9s already in every server. Try starting from scratch right now in any server w/o usd.

Basically what the first guy said. He said everything quite nicely.

And guys, I don't need to remind you that flames aren't appreciated. For all you know, he was already geared in this server without babashopping, quit, and is deciding to come back. Hell, even I have more than 2k in gear and I don't even have a job. Just from buying and reselling.

Seems like a very common conflict in these situations appeared...
    2000$ is mabye a good chunk of money to spend on a mere game, but I have the benefits. Although, they won't go to waste even if I use 2000$ on this game, because I can always sell it again. But it shouldn't really emerge as a surprise, cause there are many players out there who spent just as much or more money on this game, but I assume many of them are lying because they want to act high and mighty.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoftheworld View Post
    DUAL ROL +2 = $560 EACH GB IS $3.5
    DUAL SHARD +8= $126
    IN SET = $237
    krowaz +7 SET= $350 for this im not sure how much is krowaz each part but i counted each part as 20gb but im sure its low...
    HR earing +3 visual dual $314

THE total is $1587.00
    you have 413$ more but insted buying dual +8 shard you can buy +9 shard and use pd +7 or raum +7, or shard +8.
    also the prise that i puted up is maxxx you can find for lower but it will take time to look for...
    I hope this is will help you

IN=43gb
    IB=25gb+
    shard=17gb+
    rol=10, 11gb
    elf belt=3.5gb
    HR=4 to 5gb
    krowaz +7 set 15gb+ helmet is hard to find so 18gb+
    glass belt= 20, 21gb
    ROC=9 to 10gb
    Thank you very much for your concrete answer.

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Basically what the first guy said. He said everything quite nicely.

And guys, I don't need to remind you that flames aren't appreciated. For all you know, he was already geared in this server without babashopping, quit, and is deciding to come back. Hell, even I have more than 2k in gear and I don't even have a job. Just from buying and reselling.
    Well predicted, I've played on Edana, sold and quit. I've played on Akara, sold and quit. And now I'm moving on to C-West.

sorry there are just too many baba's already, with very little skilll, and its annoying to play someone who is only strong because they are sad enough to spend $2000 on a game, i can understand maybe like $40-$60 so you can get started, but $2000 seems ridiculous. If you have that much money lying around, give to charity.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast