Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Build a sin for 2000$

This is a discussion on Build a sin for 2000$ within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ChanceOf sorry there are just too many baba's already, with very little skilll, and its annoying to ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by ChanceOf View Post
    sorry there are just too many baba's already, with very little skilll, and its annoying to play someone who is only strong because they are sad enough to spend $2000 on a game, i can understand maybe like $40-$60 so you can get started, but $2000 seems ridiculous. If you have that much money lying around, give to charity.
    I understand your point, but you said it yourself didn't you, there are just too many baba's already... Skills isn't enough when you're fighting a full geared +3/+9. I have to agree, there's nothing better then beating a baba with a crappy gear, but it's too hard for me. I'm probably not that good, so just look at me as another baba without good enough skills to play out there.

so much flames... people spend way more and have buying topics for items worth triple this price.. i dont see flames on those topics.

going by usd prices

krowaz 7 - $325
    shard9 - $650
    chd8 - $125
    iron set - $250
    dual rol +2 - $500
    dual hr +1 - $150?

If you buy a set chit8 which is like $60 and get re/eme instead of hr you can use that gear for ardream and rlb. use remaining money to buy some gb's for pots/upgrading/scrolls etc.

prices are rough estimate. could be more, could be cheaper especially if you buy as package deal.

gl

MrHat

If you want to have a good sin and you have a decent combo minor heal then get this

Exp Mythrill +8 or Krowaz +7
    Priest Pendant +3
    Leggionnaire Bands +2
    Howling Roosters +2
    Iron Belt and Elf Belt +3

About the weapons:

1. LPP Raum +8 With Personal Dagger +7/+8
    2. LPP Raum +8 With Dark Vane +8
    3. Shard +9 With Dark Vane +8
    4. Dual Shards +9

I don't know the prices so if someone can do the math i think you will get around the amount you willing to spend

Good luck!

sorry there are just too many baba's already, with very little skilll, and its annoying to play someone who is only strong because they are sad enough to spend $2000 on a game, i can understand maybe like $40-$60 so you can get started, but $2000 seems ridiculous. If you have that much money lying around, give to charity.
    Disagree. Not to flame, just a general responce I'd like to share as it's my opinon.

Wasting $2000 on a game to me, is ridiculous. I wasted $1400 on old KE and only made $1700 back at the end. Not worth it in regards to how much I also spent on premiums. But to avoid digression, I mainly disagree with the 'they're are too many baba's with very little skill and are only strong due to their gear'.

Why I disagree: KO has always been built on babes, to me it has added the challenge. When I played their was three characters who scared the shit out of you in CZ. 000000, NYChris and F9Devil (almost sad I still remember their ign's). But the point was these guys were geared to the max, I don't know if they baba'd it or did it legit - it's not really important, and you felt it in CZ. They could pound almost anyone 1v1 (and F9 and Zero were in the same clan... so when they had a priest you were fucked.), in fact I believe 000000 (Zero) had a video of him taking on 32 players and killing 8 before running away... shit, I'm starting to ramble. The point was that these guys destroyed old Arez CZ but you didn't dislike them because when you killed them (and I mean kill, not just last hit) you felt good. You felt like a pro, as you didn't have the armour and equipment they did but you could still take them down. For that reason this game needs babashoppers, if it was without them you'd have no memorable names in CZ. You'd have no one to dislike and you'd have no one to brag about owning. As for their are 'too many', it's impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyTheMan View Post
    Why I disagree: KO has always been built on babes, to me it has added the challenge. When I played their was three characters who scared the shit out of you in CZ. 000000, NYChris and F9Devil (almost sad I still remember their ign's). But the point was these guys were geared to the max, I don't know if they baba'd it or did it legit - it's not really important, and you felt it in CZ. They could pound almost anyone 1v1 (and F9 and Zero were in the same clan... so when they had a priest you were fucked.), in fact I believe 000000 (Zero) had a video of him taking on 32 players and killing 8 before running away... shit, I'm starting to ramble. The point was that these guys destroyed old Arez CZ but you didn't dislike them because when you killed them (and I mean kill, not just last hit) you felt good. You felt like a pro, as you didn't have the armour and equipment they did but you could still take them down. For that reason this game needs babashoppers, if it was without them you'd have no memorable names in CZ. You'd have no one to dislike and you'd have no one to brag about owning. As for their are 'too many', it's impossible.
    I agree with what you are saying, baba's are good fun to own then space bar the crap out of, but when all you are playing against is baba's i doubt you will still hold that opinion. The more baba's there are the less likely new players are to stay playing the game, as they try to pk and just get completely rinsed by someone with shard 9s and rols +3, which isnt fun, that's partly why i stopped playing about 2 years ago. As a result of this we will start to loose new players and just end up with baba's and old players with cash, people eventually quit babas or not, this just means less and less people playing the server. New players are good, as they are just that 'new' bringing something different to the game. Playing the same old people all the time gets predictable and dull, new people to chat, pk against or help teach how to play are a deffinate plus. I don't know about you but the only way i became any good at KO is by talking to other players, and if more and more people baba the only advice we will be able to give them will be go merchant for 2 months or spend $2000 on a char. I think thats pretty sad.

Let him buy his ego with 2k. If i had that i'd sell him for half price.

Stay cool

I agree with what you are saying, baba's are good fun to own then space bar the crap out of, but when all you are playing against is baba's i doubt you will still hold that opinion. The more baba's there are the less likely new players are to stay playing the game, as they try to pk and just get completely rinsed by someone with shard 9s and rols +3, which isnt fun, that's partly why i stopped playing about 2 years ago. As a result of this we will start to loose new players and just end up with baba's and old players with cash, people eventually quit babas or not, this just means less and less people playing the server. New players are good, as they are just that 'new' bringing something different to the game. Playing the same old people all the time gets predictable and dull, new people to chat, pk against or help teach how to play are a deffinate plus. I don't know about you but the only way i became any good at KO is by talking to other players, and if more and more people baba the only advice we will be able to give them will be go merchant for 2 months or spend $2000 on a char. I think thats pretty sad.
    I can't argue with the it scares away new players. I guess it's why I restarted on C-West instead of Ares.

My point at the end, the 'too many? Impossible' was more ment at the more their are the more people you can enjoy killing. But you have a valid argument and some good points that I didn't think for during my first comment.

I think I'm gonna go with:
    • Rogue Chitin Set +9
    • Dual Shard +9
    • Dual ROL +1
    • Iron Set +0
    • Dual HR +1(+2 Visual)

Please give me your opinion. Thanks
    Last edited by halelus07; 10-23-2010 at 08:36 PM.

krowaz 7 - $325
    shard9 - $650
    chd8 - $125
    iron set - $250
    dual rol +2 - $500
    dual hr +1 - $150?

you will get more ap using the chd8 in offhand then you will the shard9..and you will save $500+ which is enough to get rols+2. personally krowaz7/chit9..but if you prefer to be ap whore go for it lol.

guys he earns the money, he can do whatever he feels like and whatever makes him happy, if you dont see the point in it please keep it to yourself. just cause ur flaming isnt going to change his mind at all.

for gear i'd aim for either chitin+9 or krowaz+7, depends if u want more resists and ac, or more ap.
    daggers i'd aim for a raum+8 with personal+7/8, or shard+9 with personal/DV
    rings i'd go for rols+2
    get iron set+0 and try get a wp+3 too
    earrings get HR's+1/2

My point of view is. Time= money and money= time. If a guy make 50$/ hour, shoud he spend 3 month to freaking lvl to 30 or just buy the char for 400$? U guys decide. On the other hand, if you are a student , a broke ass one, then spending 3 months to get 83 and sell the char for 400$, its a freaking fortune to u. Do the math.

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    krowaz 7 - $325
    shard9 - $650
    chd8 - $125
    iron set - $250
    dual rol +2 - $500
    dual hr +1 - $150?

you will get more ap using the chd8 in offhand then you will the shard9..and you will save $500+ which is enough to get rols+2. personally krowaz7/chit9..but if you prefer to be ap whore go for it lol.
    What? You get more ap with CHD+8 on the offhand then Shard +9?!? Seriously? How could I miss that important piece of information... It wonders me sometimes if I live in the same world as everyone else...

Quote Originally Posted by SSlayer View Post
    guys he earns the money, he can do whatever he feels like and whatever makes him happy, if you dont see the point in it please keep it to yourself. just cause ur flaming isnt going to change his mind at all.

for gear i'd aim for either chitin+9 or krowaz+7, depends if u want more resists and ac, or more ap.
    daggers i'd aim for a raum+8 with personal+7/8, or shard+9 with personal/DV
    rings i'd go for rols+2
    get iron set+0 and try get a wp+3 too
    earrings get HR's+1/2
    It seems almost all of you are suggesting Shard +9 on the primary hand, and DV/CHD/PD on secondary hand. Why?

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by halelus07 View Post
    I understand your point, but you said it yourself didn't you, there are just too many baba's already... Skills isn't enough when you're fighting a full geared +3/+9. I have to agree, there's nothing better then beating a baba with a crappy gear, but it's too hard for me. I'm probably not that good, so just look at me as another baba without good enough skills to play out there.
    I love how honesty you are Probably you're the first one on this forum I see saying he/she isn't the best skilled player ever

Quote Originally Posted by halelus07
    It seems almost all of you are suggesting Shard +9 on the primary hand, and DV/CHD/PD on secondary hand. Why?
    1. they're cheaper and there's not much difference in your AP.
    2. they are unique weapons. and there is a rumor that the unique weapons increase the chance of the succesfull hits with critical point. I don't know if it's true or not btw.

lol I love how people criticize people they don't know or have never talk to before who cares if he spends 2000 or 10,000 because in the end he could just resell and gain the 2000 back also don't tell people to what to do and what not to do... Btw seems like a pretty good build are you staying cz or will you make a ardream and a rlb?

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

If you want be unkill-able rogue go for krowaz, also this is when you stay czy, if you gonna play dcz, go for chitins...

in dcz rogu that has :
    chitins+9
    shard+9
    dv8
    wp3
    judi2/3
    rols2

you can just put only spike on your skill bar and pots ;D

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast