Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Build a sin for 2000$

This is a discussion on Build a sin for 2000$ within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Gaudior I love how honesty you are Probably you're the first one on this forum I see ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    I love how honesty you are Probably you're the first one on this forum I see saying he/she isn't the best skilled player ever

1. they're cheaper and there's not much difference in your AP.
    2. they are unique weapons. and there is a rumor that the unique weapons increase the chance of the succesfull hits with critical point. I don't know if it's true or not btw.
    Makes sense... Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moe Money View Post
    lol I love how people criticize people they don't know or have never talk to before who cares if he spends 2000 or 10,000 because in the end he could just resell and gain the 2000 back also don't tell people to what to do and what not to do... Btw seems like a pretty good build are you staying cz or will you make a ardream and a rlb?
    I'm going cz and dcz, but there's a chance I'm going to play rlb later on...

Quote Originally Posted by Odi View Post
    If you want be unkill-able rogue go for krowaz, also this is when you stay czy, if you gonna play dcz, go for chitins...

in dcz rogu that has :
    chitins+9
    shard+9
    dv8
    wp3
    judi2/3
    rols2

you can just put only spike on your skill bar and pots ;D
    Many has suggested Krowaz for cz and Chitins for dcz now. Can someone give me an explanation why that's the right choice , thanks
    Last edited by halelus07; 10-24-2010 at 12:52 PM.

Krowaz required level is 75+ (correct me if I'm wrong)
    Great AC, and when worn as a set it gives additional bonuses such as health, dex, flat HP/MP and resistaces. It is the superior choice for CZ.

On the other hand, chitin is the ONLY thing you can use for dcz.

There's your explanation

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Krowaz required level is 75+ (correct me if I'm wrong)
    Great AC, and when worn as a set it gives additional bonuses such as health, dex, flat HP/MP and resistaces. It is the superior choice for CZ.

On the other hand, chitin is the ONLY thing you can use for dcz.

There's your explanation
    Alright, thanks.

Really now, Stop flaming this guy because he wants to play this game at best. 2k Is quite alot, but really now. HE IS NOT LOSING ANY MONEY. He is just trying to play the game being the best. To be honest, you gain money when you spend this much on items. I'm sorry you guys all have +0 uniques and get pounded, thus resenting to that the person is a complete nerd. Give him your opinions and shut up about the 2k. I've spent my fair share on this game and came out with 4k more usd than i spent.

Kan jo bruke de penga på Sensation i Danmark, også cwest er ganske død server så du burde ikke bruke så mye. Lykke til

Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    Kan jo bruke de penga på Sensation i Danmark, også cwest er ganske død server så du burde ikke bruke så mye. Lykke til
    Jo takk, jeg kjenner mange i C-West så det går bra, men hva er Sensation da?

hmm the reason chd8 is so much better in off hand, is because offhand daggers only gives you half of its ap. so if the dagger is 114 ap you only get 57 ap from it. so if you take the chd8 which is i dunno like 97 ap? it will become 48 ap + the 8 dex bonus which will help to boost your ap above the 57 ap from the shard9.

not to mention it will give you 7 club def which is much needed in ardream/rlb/cz as alot of warrors and priest use these. also it hgas much more elemental dmg which will increase all your R hits aswell as your skill hits, and allow you to hit harder on high defense players. you get 16 resist to fire/ice/light. you lose less hp then the darkvane does depending on your lvl.

so yea thats why if im not mistaken on some of that info, its been a while.

also like what thing said, if your planning to play ardream/rlb get transferable items. like chit9,eme2,rols2 or whatever you can afford. but dont lower your stats for cz if you mainly plan to pk in cz. just get replacement items for ardream were your items do not carry over, olds rols/emes chit8 or whatever that stuffs cheap.

Don't go with rogue chit 9. Before my (Battle_mrs) rogue got hacked, we had both rogue chitlin set 9 & krowaz 7, and the ap difference didn't make up for the stats while wearing krowaz.

Cassie had rogue chit 9/krowaz 7/rols 1/ iron set/re 3/ raum 8/ pd 8 if I remember right & with krowaz you were getting roughly 2.6k ap fs, 2.8 in chit 9, add 200 with red pot.

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    hmm the reason chd8 is so much better in off hand, is because offhand daggers only gives you half of its ap. so if the dagger is 114 ap you only get 57 ap from it. so if you take the chd8 which is i dunno like 97 ap? it will become 48 ap + the 8 dex bonus which will help to boost your ap above the 57 ap from the shard9.

not to mention it will give you 7 club def which is much needed in ardream/rlb/cz as alot of warrors and priest use these. also it hgas much more elemental dmg which will increase all your R hits aswell as your skill hits, and allow you to hit harder on high defense players. you get 16 resist to fire/ice/light. you lose less hp then the darkvane does depending on your lvl.

so yea thats why if im not mistaken on some of that info, its been a while.

also like what thing said, if your planning to play ardream/rlb get transferable items. like chit9,eme2,rols2 or whatever you can afford. but dont lower your stats for cz if you mainly plan to pk in cz. just get replacement items for ardream were your items do not carry over, olds rols/emes chit8 or whatever that stuffs cheap.
    I tried this out on KoK, but I still got more ap from dual shard9 then shard9 and chd8.

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    Don't go with rogue chit 9. Before my (Battle_mrs) rogue got hacked, we had both rogue chitlin set 9 & krowaz 7, and the ap difference didn't make up for the stats while wearing krowaz.

Cassie had rogue chit 9/krowaz 7/rols 1/ iron set/re 3/ raum 8/ pd 8 if I remember right & with krowaz you were getting roughly 2.6k ap fs, 2.8 in chit 9, add 200 with red pot.
    Good info, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jap190 View Post
    seriously guys, not everyone here works at a fast food to make their money. Go to school, get a degree, and $2k doesnt mean much, can be made in 2 weeks..

Why you guys need to be so negative when someone is spending a lot of money? Jealously or what?
    wow couldnt have said it better myself.

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post

:d wasnt that pd +6 rb on cassie? cause i made pd8 on arculus, sold it to blanqo he name changed, and made it +6 rb, then someone told me cassie is owner of tht acc now ?

anyways if you did it on kok then yea..i could be mistaken. but even still +6/7/8 chd might be better and give you more ap than the shard9. also look into dark vane +8 cause they give you more dex bonus and i think higher ap. + you lose less hp/mana. but no club def or resist.

either way its your choice :P

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    :d wasnt that pd +6 rb on cassie? cause i made pd8 on arculus, sold it to blanqo he name changed, and made it +6 rb, then someone told me cassie is owner of tht acc now ?

anyways if you did it on kok then yea..i could be mistaken. but even still +6/7/8 chd might be better and give you more ap than the shard9. also look into dark vane +8 cause they give you more dex bonus and i think higher ap. + you lose less hp/mana. but no club def or resist.

either way its your choice :P
    Yeah, thanks about that. It made very much sense what you said about the CHD, but I don't know why I got more ap with dual shard9... It could be that I did something wrong, I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by halelus07 View Post
    Yeah, thanks about that. It made very much sense what you said about the CHD, but I don't know why I got more ap with dual shard9... It could be that I did something wrong, I don't know.
    Keep in mind that a shard +9 costs at least $400 more than a chd +8

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Keep in mind that a shard +9 costs at least $400 more than a chd +8
    Are you suggesting shard9 + chd8(better accessories) over dual shard9(worse accessories)? Is it that what you mean?

well definetely chd8 + access > shard9. not only better stats in your ac/hp/mana and resist. but it may even increase your ap higher aswell.

also keep in mind the elemental dmg from chd8 might also allow you too hit harder although it has less ap on high ac players.

dont count out dark vane 8 either. my geuss is they are a bit cheaper then chd8..maybe by 25$.

krowaz7, iron set, dual shard9 dual rol0, dual hr1 (visual).
    hp/mp/ac - 4306/6444/854
    ap - 1947
    55 fr/gr, 95 lr
    20 weap def all.

krowaz7, iron set, shard9 - chd8, dual rol2, dual hr2 (visual).
    hp/mp/ac - 4593/6708/874
    ap - 1973
    75 fr/gr, 125 lr
    20 weap def all, +7 extra club def.

krowaz7, iron set, shard9 - dv8, dual rol2, dual hr2 (visual), couple gb.
    hp/mp/ac - 4566/6758/874
    ap - 1998
    59 fr/gr, 109 lr
    20 weap def all

you pick lol. these are based on kok stats, no buff,no wolf, no pathos,no valks. lvl 80 rogue and a $2,000 based budget. hope that makes your decision more clear.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast