Buju+7 vs Raptor+9

This is a discussion on Buju+7 vs Raptor+9 within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Which do you prefer? How does the buju compare to the raptor? Apart from the 4 ap difference and price, ...
Page: 1

Default Buju+7 vs Raptor+9

Which do you prefer?
    How does the buju compare to the raptor?
    Apart from the 4 ap difference and price, are there any significant differences between the 2? It seems both are very slow.
    Is raptor+9 worth it? Or should i just reverse upgrade buju until ap match

I’d go rap all the way not only for the ap but for the usability. Buju isn’t a weapon that can be used on most levels and that’s where you’ll lose a lot of value. Granted, there are also those who care more about the glow than the functionality of the item. If your a cz warrior who doesn’t care about looks and have limited gbs, buju would be my choice for sure. Also, in the slight chance you throw this in the anvil and the gods return the favor, omg, you win!

Not to bump an old post, but I just ran with a buju 7 for a month and just upgraded to raptor 9 (I’ve used raptor 9 before, but this was the first time using a buju).

Definitely not a huge difference. Overall ap change was around 70, and for a 40gb difference, that money could be better spend on accessories and keeping the buju. For aesthetics, raptor 9 all the way.

Validating

My clannie is using buju 7 over rappy 9 and I know he likes it and isn’t looking to trade it out

Well . there was fail hits with Rapy before , and i heard with Biju have better combo...AP is not big deal at all