What Should I Do?

This is a discussion on What Should I Do? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey, Im Coming Back to Knight's Now. I just need some help choosing what class and race to go... And ...
Page: 1

Default What Should I Do?

Hey, Im Coming Back to Knight's Now. I just need some help choosing what class and race to go... And Also A Guide for the class? I'll be playing in Carnac-West. I just need to know what class and race to go. And ( I dont Play Any Support or Duffer or Warrior ). Please and Thank You. And on a side note How do you get Dragon wings?

I think exp is more active at orc side.

Quote Originally Posted by Streakkiller View Post
    Hey, Im Coming Back to Knight's Now. I just need some help choosing what class and race to go... And Also A Guide for the class? I'll be playing in Carnac-West. I just need to know what class and race to go. And ( I dont Play Any Support or Duffer or Warrior ). Please and Thank You. And on a side note How do you get Dragon wings?
    Dragon Wings are available through Power Up Store.

If you wanna active PK zone then jsut go DCZ cwest and pick the class u like the most . Dragon wings can be bought in PUS or ingame in merchants.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

and how much time they have dragon wing?

The title reminded me of LeBron James commercial. (Below) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdtejCR413c]‪NIKE BASKETBALL: LEBRON RISE‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Dragon wings is 798 kc or something near that , it gives 9% exp if u choose that option , and i would go to Assasin or Archer ardream.