buying knight cash trough gamerfirst

This is a discussion on buying knight cash trough gamerfirst within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cant i buy knight cash through gamersfirst homepage? since it says that u can refill G1 credits that u can ...
Page: 1

cant i buy knight cash through gamersfirst homepage? since it says that u can refill G1 credits that u can use in marketplace, isnt that the same as knight cash?

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

yeah, but theres a process... you refill your G1 credits to your KO account via the G1 website, then enter the PUS store ingame and click refill Knight Cash and use the G1 credits to refill your KC (assuming your acc. is connected to the G1 acc.)

thank you for ur fast reply. now i understand

mellowman

i have 4800 g1 credits on my gamers first account, how do i put it on my knight online account or is it already on it and i just log the account in,
    does it mater that i have 2 knight online accounts under my gamers first or will it give the credits to whatever account i log in on =)

Henry Picazo

Buy 4.8 kc on the account that you want to, if two accounts are linked both of them will have access to the g1 credits.

i just bought some more knight cash on gamerfirst.com, but now i cant get them on my knightonline acc. dont know what im doing wrong/forgetting

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

Changing g1 credits to KC is disabled and u cant get kc by buying G1 credits

yea i just found out about that-.- im gonna send a support ticket. perhaps i can get a kesn code or something

Write a ticket and ask them to move the g1 credits to your kol account.
    Customer support used to help with this..i dunno if they changed it now..

evilernie

Default smooth move by k2

the official forums made announcement that the 7th of september was the deadline to swap G1 for KC.

But the option was removed from Pus by the fourth of Sept. I know this because i purchased on the day of the deadline and since the the support ticket has been moved to the G1 site. IT NOW SAYS THAT IT WAS THE 4th ffs.

I am waiting still for my ticket to be answered. what the hell am i supposed to do with the G1 credit, that by the way, has since MYSTERIOUSLY DISSAPEARED from my account?

seriously, i dont even have useless G1 cred anymore, they musta known i couldnt use it and deleted it?

K2 DOES STEAL YOUR MONEY!!