Undefeatable Baal +9 vs Undefeatable Wirinom +9

This is a discussion on Undefeatable Baal +9 vs Undefeatable Wirinom +9 within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay guys , i have those 2 weapons but i want to choose which one to keep and which one ...
Page: 1

Default Undefeatable Baal +9 vs Undefeatable Wirinom +9

Okay guys , i have those 2 weapons but i want to choose which one to keep and which one to sell to get some uniques .
    I am warrior and even tho i compared the weapons in arena i cant get to desicion which one to keep and which one to get rid off .
    If you have any ideas or suggestions i woud like to hear them .

why block TP curse ?:> better chaos

Hmmm I don't even want to ask how you got dual cursed +9's. However, I guess first i'd ask if the wirinom has normal or slow speed, if it's one of the older normal speed ones, and combos like a dual weild i'd keep that one over baal. the baal being 207/180, with 9 hp, after level 80 I really don't see the purpose for a warrior having more hp, sure the mana helps in a dual and undying, or taking towers, but really 13K+ is plenty. Unless your an ultra ap whore and have all str uniques like opal ears+3 and shit, then i'd probably go with Baal+9. The wirinom is 209/120 with 9 str, str on weapons such as personal sword 7 gives 3ap to weapon ap, as in a personal 7, 172, gives same overall ap as a weapon with 175. Personal+7 (172) gives same ap as +2 rebirth Avedon (175). so a rough calculation your Wirinom+9 should have about 4ap extra with the str. So that 209 would be same as a 213, so it's very close to a +14 rebirth raptor, except with more elemental, faster speed, less weapon defense, and the ability to eat up dread shield users. I've tested baal/wirinoms, not +9's but still side by side. Really the baal only hits slightly more at the same plus against super def, and in pk you usually have a duffer anyhow, and after someone is duffed the Wirinom hits for more. Really your not going to sit and try to solo an int priest with a CS anyhow, so it really serves no purpose. Secondly the Wirinom is just going to be worth more when you finally decide to sell or trade, because BP's and Warriors use them, where as the Baal is only going to be useful to another warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Hmmm I don't even want to ask how you got dual cursed +9's. However, I guess first i'd ask if the wirinom has normal or slow speed, if it's one of the older normal speed ones, and combos like a dual weild i'd keep that one over baal. the baal being 207/180, with 9 hp, after level 80 I really don't see the purpose for a warrior having more hp, sure the mana helps in a dual and undying, or taking towers, but really 13K+ is plenty. Unless your an ultra ap whore and have all str uniques like opal ears+3 and shit, then i'd probably go with Baal+9. The wirinom is 209/120 with 9 str, str on weapons such as personal sword 7 gives 3ap to weapon ap, as in a personal 7, 172, gives same overall ap as a weapon with 175. Personal+7 (172) gives same ap as +2 rebirth Avedon (175). so a rough calculation your Wirinom+9 should have about 4ap extra with the str. So that 209 would be same as a 213, so it's very close to a +14 rebirth raptor, except with more elemental, faster speed, less weapon defense, and the ability to eat up dread shield users. I've tested baal/wirinoms, not +9's but still side by side. Really the baal only hits slightly more at the same plus against super def, and in pk you usually have a duffer anyhow, and after someone is duffed the Wirinom hits for more. Really your not going to sit and try to solo an int priest with a CS anyhow, so it really serves no purpose. Secondly the Wirinom is just going to be worth more when you finally decide to sell or trade, because BP's and Warriors use them, where as the Baal is only going to be useful to another warrior.

I wanna thank you for those thoughts mate , they realy helped me to reach a desission and keeping the Wirinom , at any case i may want to swich to BP later on and all i will need to do is to swich my Dragon Flights to Trials .
    Thanks.

trade both for a chaos wiri +9

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    I have months maybe years to see so clear discription..

Just trying to be helpful

about how it got those weapons ..... well i did fix some minor problems whit KO and tiped K2 how to improve some things and i asked to hold a char for fun .... actualy its not big deal since i logg ingame like 2-3 times a mounth.

Yeah dragon flight armors +8 :O lucky!!! anibal hehe.

futureofhiphop

sell both and quit ko... hows that sound lol

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    about how it got those weapons ..... well i did fix some minor problems whit KO and tiped K2 how to improve some things and i asked to hold a char for fun .... actualy its not big deal since i logg ingame like 2-3 times a mounth.
    Yeah.. Right!