Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

c-west ardream/rlb question!!

This is a discussion on c-west ardream/rlb question!! within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its simple... orc or human? some1 answer and ill go make acc and start xping :P...
Page: 1

PAJ0

Default c-west ardream/rlb question!!

its simple... orc or human?
    some1 answer and ill go make acc and start xping :P

Cejdik

Just go human because there is a lot of orcs when you got good gear you can get a lot of nps

PAJ0

ok human it is!

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

NO, go ORC if ur in cwest trust me

PAJ0

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    NO, go ORC if ur in cwest trust me
    too late i already made human

Quote Originally Posted by PAJ0 View Post
    too late i already made human
    hmm..i think you shoulda based your opinion on someone who knows what theya re talking about and not some random guy whos spamming 50 post count lol.

musht has the correct answer...less orcs in ardream. at times it can be reverse but for the most part orcs usually out numbered.

human! to much orcs

Cejdik

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    hmm..i think you shoulda based your opinion on someone who knows what theya re talking about and not some random guy whos spamming 50 post count lol.

musht has the correct answer...less orcs in ardream. at times it can be reverse but for the most part orcs usually out numbered.
    And you are OK? i said true and dont spaming.... use brain

Quote Originally Posted by Cejdik View Post
    And you are OK? i said true and dont spaming.... use brain

i have no idea what your trying to say...

yeh c-west ardream orcs are always out numbered in pk, its so rare that you ever see orcs out numbering the humans and if they do its like during some event or something. So unless you just want to try to last hit people and maybe most of the time just pawn the other partys because of sheer numbers go humans. If you want a challenge and test your own ability go orcs.

PAJ0

i already made human... but in time i get 59 and basic gear things will change

Banned

You gonna get boring in pk... All day humans camping orc base with 2-3 priests in each party... Well I hope for you that you like it ^^

oh maybe someone should tell you now to stop making your human and start orc lol, i just remember you are newly playing ko again and know nothing about old uniques. some not all old uniques once used become permanently stuck to the account inwhich they are used on. when you buy them you have to put them in your inn hostess to unseal them or whatever you wanna call it, once they are unseal they cannot leave the account....so for you being a rogue, im pretty sure old wp/rol/skelly get glued to account, i think eme are still tradeable but they are the least valuable.

so if you ever plan to switch to orc side, i would do it soon or atleast before you start using olds. also if you do decide to make orc, keep lvling your other one until you get your chitins+5

ko4lifenew

depends where u can find players to play with(friends) :P

bknight is 100% correct.

I played human for 3 months since joining the server (played for many years prior before taking a break).

The BEST decision I made in this game was XPing an orc character.
    If you're interested in PKing, the ORC said is SO MUCH MORE fun than the human side.

This is Human side pk:
    Run alongside 200 other humans, try to catch up to an orc before they die.

This is Orc Side pk (in a good party):
    8 of you, 200 humans, if you guys are decent, you'll get 20-40 kills for every time you die.

Human side = Playing an FPS game where you have to wait 10 mins for the round to end to respawn.
    Orc side = Playing an FPS game with instant respawn where you're back into action right away.

Hope that makes it clear! haha!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast