[C-West] Best and Cheap Class to Play?

This is a discussion on [C-West] Best and Cheap Class to Play? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, I want to know what the best and cheapest class for me to play is. Right now I'm a ...
Page: 1

Default [C-West] Best and Cheap Class to Play?

Well, I want to know what the best and cheapest class for me to play is. Right now I'm a warrior. I have played every character in Ardream for about a year each except for Mage/Warrior. But forget that, I want to figure out whats best class for me to play and cheapest. I like to be support but not like heal/cure people. I also jump into action. I'll come in to a big war and try killing people but will be the first one dead or live without dieing. So I like to kill people and be there in the action. I like to support people but not in that heal/cure way. But with these 2 things in Mind what's the BEST class for me to play and how can I make it decent enough for me to live. I have 3GB atm ( I do not BABA and I never will, I will not buy KC. I am currently buying Trina's and selling them for higher. Please PM me something I can do to make more profit? ) Thanks in Advance.

Banned Senior Member

BP.

Pretty much fits what you're looking for, if you know how to play BP, that is.

A priest is the cheapest of any class to master. You don't need any +9's to be a great priest. You don't have to heal anyone if you're a BP, but you may get frowned upon if you don't get quick at curing your party.

Personally, the best non-premium, cheapo class I've ever played was Torment BP. Give it a try and you'll see why.

Dont buy and resell trinas unless you can buy 5+
    try cheaper items

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    BP.

Pretty much fits what you're looking for, if you know how to play BP, that is.

A priest is the cheapest of any class to master. You don't need any +9's to be a great priest. You don't have to heal anyone if you're a BP, but you may get frowned upon if you don't get quick at curing your party.

Personally, the best non-premium, cheapo class I've ever played was Torment BP. Give it a try and you'll see why.
    Sounds cool but only problem is if I got Torment BP, I'll need alot of money for scrolls and also I dont know which gear to use as a BP maybe you could help me out?

dont go BP you need gg gear to go against all those baba rogues obviously, a support mage will do some good however 3gbs isnt enough atm to actually gear up and also prices are going up as well

Banned Senior Member

That's a common mistake people make when going BP. They fear baba rogues.

That's what a shield is for.

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    That's a common mistake people make when going BP. They fear baba rogues.

That's what a shield is for.
    Honestly if you don't full support when needed, including heals as a bp you would be kicked pretty quick...unless the party already has priests.

Not to mention items would have to be far higher then a rogue say, and with a rogue you can at least choose wether you help support or not without getting kicked lol

c-west dcz is full of baba rogues, ive got good gear in rlb and the only way i can kill is with other priests in party cause im always getting targeted because im a BP, also DD paper you will definitely need and that costs a bit