Accessories for rogue and Darki Armor set

This is a discussion on Accessories for rogue and Darki Armor set within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, I,m currently lvling up my rogue. For now i'm wearing +8 chitin set and old accessories i would like ...
Page: 1

Question Accessories for rogue and Darki Armor set

Hi, I,m currently lvling up my rogue. For now i'm wearing +8 chitin set and old accessories i would like to upgrade a bit for more dmg what i should spend my 10 GB for now? Server CYPHER

EE +1 rev
    Chitin Set +5 rev
    Old Elf Belt
    Old Amulet of Dex
    2x Old Elf Rings
    2x Old Elf Metal Earring

Is worth to upgrade Darki Set? for now it just stay I'm my inventory and no room... getting more and more every week

they are just standard chitin shell with %5 less dmg from monsters

Just use chitin for armors. Drakis armor are useless im pretty sure i saw a bunch of guys go ham and tried to make them +9 so even at +8 i guess its not so good since it only give what 5% dmg reduction. Upgrade your rings to Legionaires+1 or +0 and upg ur aod to +1 and get a judi belt+2/+1 it gives 18 dex at +2 and shouldnt be too pricy. for earrings i would say cocatrices+0 or +1
    or you can go old rols and upgrade ur neck/belt/earrings for 10gbs. You should also be looking into getting an iron bow+8 with 128 ap or an exc one with 130 dmg that will give u a good dps boost but also able to tank a little and have some resistances from legos or old rols/coca/judi belt so u dont get stunned / iced / hit for 3k by flame mages with full gear which is probably your situation now :P

I wish you luck with your build. You can always try out Kobugda and setup your items there and see what stats you will get. That way you can play around with it a little bit without wasting money and seeing what will actually give you better stats.
    Good luck