Question about old uniques

This is a discussion on Question about old uniques within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Some of the old uniques looks like normal uniques and some of them has more gray look, so my question ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Question about old uniques

Some of the old uniques looks like normal uniques and some of them has more gray look, so my question is whats the diffrent between them?

and 1 more question, i bought old skeleton belt, who didn't look gray, and when i tried to equip it it just went back to my inventory.
    the guy i bought it from said that i needed to relog and then it would've been gray, and then id be able to use it, so did he lie or its true?

well hmm, this is a tough one, what to do... what to do indeed. oh i know, maybe you could try relogging like he said to see if it works.

Quantum420

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    Some of the old uniques looks like normal uniques and some of them has more gray look, so my question is whats the diffrent between them?

and 1 more question, i bought old skeleton belt, who didn't look gray, and when i tried to equip it it just went back to my inventory.
    the guy i bought it from said that i needed to relog and then it would've been gray, and then id be able to use it, so did he lie or its true?
    Dunno, never encountered that problem before.

All I know is the faded out ones are one time equips; almost like a "bind on equip",
    once you equip the item it seals and cannot be traded/sold, however you can still destroy it.

The normal ones work as any regular item.