is this possible to create int BP this day?

This is a discussion on is this possible to create int BP this day? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can i create a int BP, for exmple priest with krowaz set, and enought STR to hold some good weapon, ...
Page: 1

Question is this possible to create int BP this day?

can i create a int BP, for exmple priest with krowaz set, and enought STR to hold some good weapon, with the right jewles.

is it sound possible? what do you think about it? how should i use my state poinet? what kind of items would you suggest me to get?

thank to anyone who can help

In older servers like Anatolia you can't really play the Battlepriest role. With torment and parasite some sins are capable of 1 hitting a int-priest with strong items. I'd suggest you to not go BP because meh.. you may know what happens already, you'll drop within a few hits without even being debuffed. In newer servers there might be a chance.

so the only priest role is to be supporter?

i used to enjoy solo pk with BP sometimes

As Screamer mentioned. In not that advanced servers you might be able to deck DD, and cool items in order to tank and spank. But in servers like Anatolia, where no matter how much weap deffence or which items you get, sins are rolling with uber gear which ends up getting you 1 shot duffed or not.

This comes from a guy that always played int priest though.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Hi. INT-BP has taken a new meaning, one which I'm not sure you're familiar with. Now, if you consider yourself an "INT BP," you have 255 INT points. Within the last year or so, KO has made 1-handed weapons deal damage based on INT stats.

Therefore, building krowaz with the intent of statting strength for 2h BP is not only dumb, but inefficient based on krowaz's 188 base int requirement at +7. Also, your HP would be so shit with that build you would indeed be a 1 hit on most any server (188 int to wear the krowaz, then whatever left to STR? Where's the HP?)

So, your option for BP is either go +9/+10 paper, plate, or full plate with STR for the 2H weapon, aka traditional BP.

OR

Build 188+ INT with krowaz, INT uniques, and a 1-handed weapon/shield and be a true "INT BP."

I have an INT BP in Europa with 2200-2900 AP, 9-12k+ HP, and 10-13k mana (depending on how much INT I stat and which uniques I'm wearing).

how about stat 188 for the krowaz set, excely enought str for 2h weapon, and the rest on hp. then getting uniqes that gives hp + str, like dual rocs, dual lili, IN, IB, a nice shiled, a nice 1 hand weapon as well.

used to have HB +8 or smite hammer 7 and personal shield when need to tank more then 1 player. could solo small party

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flam View Post
    how about stat 188 for the krowaz set, excely enought str for 2h weapon, and the rest on hp. then getting uniqes that gives hp + str, like dual rocs, dual lili, IN, IB, a nice shiled, a nice 1 hand weapon as well.

used to have HB +8 or smite hammer 7 and personal shield when need to tank more then 1 player. could solo small party
    You'll [still] have low HP, low-decent AP, and 1 hand weapon will be useless with STR. I'm telling you don't waste your time with Krowaz 2h BP. I'll try to find my mini-guide to BP and post it here.

iTzBryan Senior Member

You have to establish a complete balance. The triple point:
    1. HP / Redball & AC
    2. AP
    3. Mana

Paper (STR) BP: *High/Godly AP *Low AC *Moderate/High HP *Low Mana
    FP (STR) BP: *High HP *Moderate/High AP *Moderate AC *Moderate/High Mana
    Chitin (STR) BP: *Moderate HP *Moderate AP *High AC *High Mana
    Krowaz (INT 1h) BP: *High/Godly HP *Low/Moderate AP *Godly AC *Godly Mana

are you able to pk also as a attacker with the INT (1h weapon) build?

iTzBryan Senior Member

are you able to pk also as a attacker with the INT (1h weapon) build?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNaF4KImhxY

You aren't a 1 man party wrecker, but if are satisfied doing 500-1.2k maximum damage, then it's extremely efficient and very durable. The other 70% of the class however is knowing what the hell you're doing.

simply yes

thanks guys
    bryan what 1H weapon you recommend?

Go for leonard, i think thats the best for int bp (mean leonard is the best coz of the curse)

iTzBryan Senior Member

thanks guys
    bryan what 1H weapon you recommend?
    Mean Leonar +9 > Ruahue +8 > Mean leonar +7 > Ruahue +7

The tough question is whether to go mean leonar +8 or ruahue +8; Mean leo 8 is nasty in party pk because you can really do decent damage but more importantly, blind the fuck out of whoever you want. Ruahue 8 has insane AP.

I use ruahue +8 right now. I want a ruahue +9 or mean leonar +9 -- whichever is made first.

Ruahue has way more AP than the leonar, but the leonar has the 5% blind curse.

Banned Regular Member

I used at europa mix krowaz int rest hp and its realy crap,ddint kill any one and also very hard to play,with lili+1 roc and iron set