Chance of acquiring an old unique from an MS?

This is a discussion on Chance of acquiring an old unique from an MS? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've done 20 in a row now and have no old uniques to show for it. I'm wondering if that's ...
Page: 1

oXoFlashoXo

Default Chance of acquiring an old unique from an MS?

I've done 20 in a row now and have no old uniques to show for it. I'm wondering if that's normal or if I'm just unlucky.

oh, and I'm leveling quite a bit from these stones, so I was wondering, what's best for a first character? Should I stop at 59, 69, or keep going on my first?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by oXoFlashoXo View Post
    I've done 20 in a row now and have no old uniques to show for it. I'm wondering if that's normal or if I'm just unlucky.

oh, and I'm leveling quite a bit from these stones, so I was wondering, what's best for a first character? Should I stop at 59, 69, or keep going on my first?
    if ur new i recommend 59 so you can learn how to pk in ardream b4 u move up.

gammeth

Quote Originally Posted by oXoFlashoXo View Post

yep u r unlucky. U r killing the boss at the end right?

Quote Originally Posted by gammeth View Post
    yep u r unlucky. U r killing the boss at the end right?
    Pobably no luck. Happend to me but with 8 in row. Not 20.

odds are the same as they always been never chaned.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    if ur new i recommend 59 so you can learn how to pk in ardream b4 u move up.
    I wouldnt recommend ardream to learn to pk since most ppl there are overgeared unless you also have good gear. No point pking there if you will just be a 1 hit for most ppl there. If you only have average gear then rlb may be the best place to learn how to pk, however, im not sure how active it is these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Noct View Post
    I wouldnt recommend ardream to learn to pk since most ppl there are overgeared unless you also have good gear. No point pking there if you will just be a 1 hit for most ppl there. If you only have average gear then rlb may be the best place to learn how to pk, however, im not sure how active it is these days.
    hes right, you should level to 69 atleast, rlb is kinda good in usa times as i heard.