change DOB on G1

This is a discussion on change DOB on G1 within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is it possible to change details like DOB in your G1 account? I know only of email and password can ...
Page: 1

sub

Default change DOB on G1

Is it possible to change details like DOB in your G1 account?

I know only of email and password can change.

Reason i asked, mate was hacked, and DOB, password and email all changed within 5min of him being dc

First of all, sry for ur friend being hacked. Second of all, no u cant change DOB and third, pretty sure u have to be able to log into the old email to change it to a new one. Let this be a lesson to all not to have same password to email as u have to ur gaming account.

Have heard that some ppl have been able to recover there account by giving information of puchases like ESN code or similar.

Once again sry about ur friend. To many good ppl have been hacked lately T.T

Wow man Im sorry about your friend. Ive been hacked before and its not fun AT ALL. I was also curious about what you asked because I might have set different dates on the DOB in one of my accounts

sub

ty for your replys