Change ID?

This is a discussion on Change ID? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello, is possible to change ID for login to game? or u can change only pasword?...
Page: 1

Dereck

Default Change ID?

hello, is possible to change ID for login to game? or u can change only pasword?

MrGreen

you cant, only password.

Dereck

Quote Originally Posted by MrGreen View Post
    you cant, only password.
    ok very thx so if i wanna buy character , only in cypher ring

If you wanna buy a character you CAN buy the account. Just make sure you get the real Date of Birth, Account Name, ALL esn codes, ALL correct secret answers and questions and the unseal pin. However, just know the previous owner can still get his account back if he really wanted to through CS.... only buy ACCOUNTS from trustable members. The rest in CR.

Dereck

Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERGAWD View Post
    If you wanna buy a character you CAN buy the account. Just make sure you get the real Date of Birth, Account Name, ALL esn codes, ALL correct secret answers and questions and the unseal pin. However, just know the previous owner can still get his account back if he really wanted to through CS.... only buy ACCOUNTS from trustable members. The rest in CR.
    well for me is hard to trust to someone, however he can be the most trustable guy on planet i will still careful so only IGC dont wanna lose hard money ))

but thx for your helps