Some questions!

This is a discussion on Some questions! within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, I don't play usko for a long long time i missed the whole chaos expansion and all that. I've ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Some questions!

Hello,

I don't play usko for a long long time i missed the whole chaos expansion and all that. I've seen new items such as krowaz armor, premium potions and mine?!

My questions are simple and straight..

1) How to get krowaz armor?
    2) Why i can't trade/merchant krowaz armor?
    3) How exacly does cypher ring work? (how to exchange or whatever to do)
    4) How is the game support nowadays?

Thanks in advance.

netarchy

Quote Originally Posted by Riku View Post
    Hello,

I don't play usko for a long long time i missed the whole chaos expansion and all that. I've seen new items such as krowaz armor, premium potions and mine?!

My questions are simple and straight..

1) How to get krowaz armor?
    2) Why i can't trade/merchant krowaz armor?
    3) How exacly does cypher ring work? (how to exchange or whatever to do)
    4) How is the game support nowadays?

Thanks in advance.
    1) King of Knight - Item manufacturing

2) I think I don't know clearly for an answer, but Krowaz is like sealed to your character forever, you can only trade if you manufactured the materials into krowaz pieces. That is if you don't gear the krowaz piece on your character, it won't seal, but it will seal if you put it on as gear, and will be unable to trade or merchant once sealed krowaz is on your gear for your character.

3) Cypher Ring, you can get it from buying your own KC and getting it off the PUS, then go to Inn Hostess, click Seal Character and put in the CR to seal one of the characters to sell from your account, or if you wanna buy someone's character from their account, make sure you are 100% positive sure about the trade and maybe get a middleman to watch your deal go through smoothly.

4) For game support, like support services, tickets, and whatnot from support, I think it's good if you save up all your payment informations, emails, date of birth, registration date, in case you get hacked from another player, you can at least give the right info to get your account back from Support, I've done it once to get my account back from a hacker, and I had no trouble with the Support given to me, when I wrote the correct info down for proof of ownership.

Banned

Thats what i tought, they still suck for non premium users when they still advertise "free 2 play". Couldn't expect more from usko anyways, always been crappy support.
    Not my case coz im buying premium but my little brother in law got his account blocked and trust me he doesnt even know what cheating is.

Thanks for ur answers and time. Let's hope for some good times on here.