How to avoid being banned for KOXP?

This is a discussion on How to avoid being banned for KOXP? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To start off on the right foot, I do NOT koxp and don't plan on doing it! I'm leveling up ...
Page: 1

Default How to avoid being banned for KOXP?

To start off on the right foot, I do NOT koxp and don't plan on doing it!

I'm leveling up the 3rd character on my account (rogue) to 59 just for kicks.
    I decided to make him an archer while xping. Do GM's flat out ban all archers or will a GM pm me and ask me if I'm there before banning?

I never had this issue before so I don't want to be mistakenly banned.

Thanks for any input.

Banned Senior Member

I'm kinda wondering the same..

you shouldnt be banned just for attacking as an archer. I have had at least 3 archers that i lvled and never once got banned or asked if i was koxp. i am strongly againt koxp. im not really sure how they decide how to ban some1 but thought this could help

Flip a coin.
    No matter what you do, as long as it's heads or tails you'll be fine, but if it lands on its side you're gonna get banned

Banned Senior Member

They're supposed to be able to do a check and read which programs you have running in the background (based on names) I dont know for sure though. Obviously if a program showing "KOXP 1.1.1" is running, you're gonna get banned.

Back in the day the GM's would PM a koxper and ask if they're hacking (lol), now they just straight bitch-slap koxpers with the banstick. More than half of these ppl who claim they were banned "for no reason" are full of shit and know exactly why they were banned, they just want to degrade the company.

Some even resort to asking CS why they were banned, as if they need to prove to the hacker of their wrong-doing LOL kinda funny though.

Dont even worry about being an archer. If you're legit, you wont get banned. It's all rumored horse shit. There could be corruption involved, but you have a better chance of getting killed by a llama than being wrongfuly targetted.

I played an archer in DCZ for about 2 months and got banned. PM'd Aleenia and asked her if she could check into it, and 2 weeks later the account was unbanned.

Never got a reason on why he was banned in the first place. I XP'd him pretty much solo to lvl 59 and only rarely was in a party during PK in DCZ.

Just my experience, nothing more, nothing less.

No Koxp, no hack or 3rd party tools, ever.

oddzialowy

just dont be in party with koxpers....

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

They check ur acc and see ways of attack and background programs running on it

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

u chant be banned if u are legit

they see an archer in the same place not looting koxper u r banned.

Quote Originally Posted by oddzialowy View Post
    just dont be in party with koxpers....
    Kinda hard when ur archer nowdays lol.
    There might always be 1 or 2. U never know.

tarek23

as i know they check your pc and see what program you use
    i think you was using mouse recorded they considered it as 3rd party tools too

yea just dont use any programs that would do stuff and ur good.. and dont party with k0xpers

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

I was an archer myself for 3 years, started in old ko, and I thought about the exact same question you have.
    I didn't koxp, and never joined a koxper (at least that i know of)

After KE got launched, a couple months later, I went to FT and we won it
    I really had to take a piss so after we won I went to the bathroom quick,
    when I came back I saw the gm pm'd me asking if I used any program or whatsoever. (can't remember exactly)

We started talking for a while, and ofc I asked him why he thought I was hacking.
    He said it was cause I was in FT, even tho it finished couple minutes before. I asked if he kept an eye on me throughout the whole FT?
    He said "Ye, I can't be more careful atm with archers, but at least you are one less to worry about"

Bottom line is, you never know what GM's think of you when they pass you by,
    If they think you hack, they might ban you instantly or throw you a pm to check it first.