How long server down for usually?

This is a discussion on How long server down for usually? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just started back to KO. How long are servers usually down for now-a-days? How much longer does it usually ...
Page: 1

Mozzy

Angry How long server down for usually?

I just started back to KO. How long are servers usually down for now-a-days? How much longer does it usually take? Or does no one know like it used to be.

caps key not broken just wanted to catch your eye

Mozzy

so i guess no body knows when the launcher will be back up then =/ gj s2, i havent played in years and they still dont have their shit together.

Yep i usually keep track using facebook or twitter its really easy with that just checking every 5-10mins

Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post
    Don't forget this;
    sometimes they write "Maintenance will begin....", 10minutes after maintenance began.
    oo thnx for the tip

Subscribe to KO gamersfirst twitter and they normally post when the servers go down and when they come back up. Or you could use the king of knight server status page and refresh every once in a while. Maintenance days are typically Tuesday and Thursday and can be as short as 30 mins to like an 1.5hrs it seems. Once in a while they will have really long down time like when they implemented the new moradon and bifrost.