Character seal scroll?

This is a discussion on Character seal scroll? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, does anyone know if the character seal scroll is enabled in game? I want to seal a character but ...
Page: 1

Default Character seal scroll?

Hi, does anyone know if the character seal scroll is enabled in game? I want to seal a character but i don't want to waste money on a CSS if it's not even working.
    Thanks

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

only posibility to buy it is ESN BUT ESN's for CR are disabled so u wont be even able to waste ur money =)

Banned

anyone know when they re enabling CSS? or if they are..

Quote Originally Posted by BabaHypno View Post
    only posibility to buy it is ESN BUT ESN's for CR are disabled so u wont be even able to waste ur money =)
    I want to know if i can actually use it, coz some ppl are selling it in game. If i have a css, will i be able to seal still?

zrocker0404

Yes u can still use it, They will not be brought back for some months, maybe longer, dont hold ur breath

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by guitarpro767 View Post
    I want to know if i can actually use it, coz some ppl are selling it in game. If i have a css, will i be able to seal still?
    ull b able to use it

Quote Originally Posted by BabaHypno View Post
    ull b able to use it
    oh nice. thnx for the help

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zrocker0404 View Post
    Yes u can still use it, They will not be brought back for some months, maybe longer, dont hold ur breath
    whys that? why they disabled? lol i thought it was because of damn energy rocks... but that event over isnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSmashUp View Post
    whys that? why they disabled? lol i thought it was because of damn energy rocks... but that event over isnt it?
    cuz koxpers were selling their chars without any problems... and ppl were buying it

K2 got some strange feeling... They think they can stop koxpers without banning them, which is retarded They'll probably implement it back after they implement some antycheat and that will never happen