Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Character Seal Scroll Instructions (NEW)

This is a discussion on Character Seal Scroll Instructions (NEW) within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, Snipes and I (SendMeAVirus) from Carnac West FINALLY figured out what the necessary steps are to buy and use ...
Page: 1

Default Character Seal Scroll Instructions (NEW)

Ok, Snipes and I (SendMeAVirus) from Carnac West FINALLY figured out what the necessary steps are to buy and use a CSS. Here are some precautions.

PRECAUTIONS: When asked to validate from a ClickAndBuy Transaction ID, we are supposed to include the '#' sign, but ClickAndBuy is bugged so when we type in "#12345678", the PUS take us to a broken link page. Instead, buy a KESN code and put it on your character. The reason for this is because the first validation code is the most recent purchase on your account. Buying an KESN code will work. Also, when inputting the KESN passcode, use lower-case letter and the '-' between four characters. Example: 1234-abcd

*The validation codes will reset after failing 3 times. You have to wait 24 hours after your third attempt.

After you purchased a CSS...
    1) Unequip ALL items except for 1 item to take in the Cypher-Ring (For example: Personal Weapon). Deposit all coins/noahs in your Inn Hostess.
    2) Delete Valkyrie Armors and Pathos Gloves. To delete magic bags, send a support ticket saying you want to delete your magic bags.
    3) Place your 1 item from step #1 and place is in the BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER OF YOUR INVENTORY.
    4) You are ready to seal your character. Log on a side character and make sure the CSS is on that character.
    5) Go to the Inn Hostess IN YOUR NATION'S CASTLE (Luferson Castle / El Morad Castle).
    6) Talk to the Inn Hostess and select the "seal/unseal character" option.
    7) Follow the steps to seal the character. Now your character should be in a Cypher-Ring.

How to unseal a character in a Cypher Ring
    1) Obtain the Cypher-Ringed character.
    2) Talk to the Inn Hostess in your nation's castle and select the "seal/unseal character" option.
    3) Put the Cypher-Ringed Character in the slot available.
    4) You will be prompted to ask where the character will be placed according to the character select screen.
    5) Your character should be locked onto that account with only the 1 item you brought with it.

*Player does not need premium to seal/unseal characters.
    *Character does not need to be clanless.
    *If you have the Nation Transfer Receipt on your character, you must put that as your 1 item to take with you. K2 refuses to remove the receipts, therefore they are forever stuck on the character.

If you have any questions, post here or PM snipes or myself and we'll answer any questions for you as best as we can. We are in Carnac West server. Thank you, and good luck!
    Last edited by azn_krn_dragon; 07-01-2011 at 04:54 PM.

were u get kesn's from?

KESN can be purchased from Playspan or Shattered Crystal. Personally, I use playspan. To look for the KESN passcodes, go to your profile --> My orders

also u can only buy 3200max but i have 2k on my char now so do i need to buy another kesn to get 4k knight cash to get the cs?

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Moved, renamed and pinned. If anyone can confirm that these instructions have a flaw anywhere, please post. Thank you.

Azn, please edit your main post for any misplaced/newly posted important information.

Will do Danny =)
    Thank you for pinning this.

Do they request all the click and buy/kesn details? or just the last 5? I heard a rumor that they only need the last 5 purchases made on the account, but don't wanna risk buying one if thats not the case.

K2 will request 2 validations from any of your past purchases. These can date back as early as 2006, which is one of the biggest flaws from K2 and clickandbuy.

Also, the first validation code is from your most recent purchase. The second validation is arbitrary.

so if i buy say, 5 lots of 400kc I have that chance of getting the last purchase I made along with one of the other 4 purchases?

If not then well, im screwed.

Those other four purchases will be logged, but the second validation may not necessarily pick those 4 codes. It's the ENTIRE purchase history on that account.

yeaaah i try to buy css this guy henkish give to me
    i got 3 esn atm on august,and henkish buy 2k esn 2
    so got 5
    and that thing ask me the new esn
    and the february esn which i dont have,only the previous owner got it
    got any idea?

Tyrion

How does Krowaz armor come into this? How do they expect you to unequip that?

Quote Originally Posted by akio9 View Post
    yeaaah i try to buy css this guy henkish give to me
    i got 3 esn atm on august,and henkish buy 2k esn 2
    so got 5
    and that thing ask me the new esn
    and the february esn which i dont have,only the previous owner got it
    got any idea?
    You'll have to either get in contact with the previous owner, or fail the validation 3 times and wait 24 hours for new validation codes.

"How does Krowaz armor come into this? How do they expect you to unequip that?"
    You have to unequip your krowaz and buy 3200 knight cash while an event is going on. You need to do this so a GM will log into your account and inject your bonus prize which will unseal your Krowaz so long as the Krowaz is on the character you used to buy the 3200 Knight Cash.

TheSonOfSam

hey dragon can u sell the CSS as an item or u need to seal the char with it?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSonOfSam View Post
    hey dragon can u sell the CSS as an item or u need to seal the char with it?
    The new CSS is not tradeable. When the character is in a Cypher Ring, it is sellable/tradeable.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast