Questing Bug

This is a discussion on Questing Bug within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok so i have been questing and when i "Complete the Quest" i go to turn it in and it ...
Page: 1

Default Questing Bug

Ok so i have been questing and when i "Complete the Quest" i go to turn it in and it even says "Before Compensation" but when i talk to the npc it just tells me where the mob is... Idk what im supposed to do, ive towned, relogged, gone back and killed more but nothing works. Sometimes itll randomly work but idk why/how. Any ideas?

Meatmow

you a high lvl char trying to turn in a low lvl quest?? because if so it wont work

No its for my lvl (21 now) and i try turning in my lvl quests.

Meatmow

idk i had the same problem in moradon trying to turn them in. just another bug i believe not really anything u can do

Its retarded, how am i supposed to get gear/lvl up when half the quests are bugged >.>

mellowman

you need to kill more, it says your done but you probley really need to kill like 20 more, keep killing them until the kill count stops coming up =D

Is the guy in lufferson not available? I see the question mark but i cant talk with him.

mellowman

ya he has been bugged or somthing for a long time, he shouldnt have the mark. like a year ago he used to have the lvl 20 armor quests. hes not avalible

mellowman

opps posted twice