upgrading to +9

This is a discussion on upgrading to +9 within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what would be my chances with 11 +8's all trinad to +9? low? high? dont do it your wasting you ...
Page: 1

Banned

what would be my chances with 11 +8's all trinad to +9? low? high? dont do it your wasting you money ? :P??

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

low? dont do it your wasting you money[/b]
    whatcha upping to +9 maybe?

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

its all luck. some people make +9's with 3 +8's and 1 goes 9. with trina ofc

Banned

Found on king of knight on "comments about trinas piece" posted by Deathl3ringers OWNS....
    "It is 100% with trina to +5. 70% to +6. 40 % to +7. 18% to +8. 5 % to +9. 2% to +10."
    "These are the final percentages with trina and BUS on ANY item."

Not sure if these are correct but with my experience with the anvil id say so.

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

Found on king of knight on "comments about trinas piece" posted by Deathl3ringers OWNS....
    "It is 100% with trina to +5. 70% to +6. 40 % to +7. 18% to +8. 5 % to +9. 2% to +10."
    "These are the final percentages with trina and BUS on ANY item."

Not sure if these are correct but with my experience with the anvil id say so.[/b]
    That 40% to +7 matches my theory correctly then about how trina works (assuming those values are correct)

Ill snag my post from officials:

I was doing some thinking on this matter...although it mathematically doesn't add up in +1-+5 range, for +6 and above it might work out...

Lets say you have a 33% chance of going +7 from +6 without trina...since trina adds an additional 20%, one could assume its 53% chance...but what if it was the following

.33 + (.33*.20) = 40% with some slight rounding upwards...

It added "20%" of the current success rate to the current success rate to generate a new success rate...

such that if you WERE going +9 on a 5% basis without trina, it would be like a 6% chance...

just a thought...

edit: after a few seconds of thinking, this idea might not be realistic seeing how a lot of people made +9s when the trina stacking bug existed...although there was a chance of burning...it would increase the success rate significantly...to about 18% with 8 trinas and 1 bus[/b]