Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Cheapest Class

This is a discussion on Cheapest Class within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; CHEAPEST Least Expensive Whatever you wanna call it =p[/b] no matter what, you will keep on spending to get higher ...
Page: 3

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

CHEAPEST
    Least Expensive
    Whatever you wanna call it =p[/b]
    no matter what, you will keep on spending to get higher and higher gear... = there is no cheapest class. unless you can obtain gm items

just saying, as long as you got some good priests in your party you CAN survive as a warrior (subclannie of mine just bought a lvl 80 warrior some time ago and he had to sell most his stuff for a +8 raptor and +7 shell set, was using mostly questies and a ROM or something and he did just fine, getting plently of kills too), and the mage has the possibility of keeping his distance and focusing on TPs, while the priests only option is to tank the entire enemy party, thats what im trying to say here. frankly i only put mage up there because mage gear is simply the cheapest compared to other classes.
    and KSing, yes thats cos of these new super bosses with their super AC and HP ^^ in pvp i dont think you will ks a lot of warriors using the lvl 18 ice skill :P[/b]
    I'm always attacking the mage first, no matter where he is (unless he's already in town :lol

no matter what, you will keep on spending to get higher and higher gear... = there is no cheapest class. unless you can obtain gm items[/b]
    do you even get what means the CHEAPEST ?

TakingBack

Well guys i decided that the cheapest class is int warrior

knightned

INT priest definately.

for xping rogues are waayy cheaper than the rest , almost negligble , u actually end up making money while xping :P

for pk , provided u have decent levels , warrior / int priest is best with a low budget[/b]
    mage > rogue in xp

int priest is cheap in items expensive in pots
    u need to have 10k party heal which means 1 heal is 1 soulpot
    imagine a boroo party where u need to heal for a couple off hours a day

mage needs a lycoanstaff +0 which has mp recovery 1 nova and your mp is full
    mage needs a better gear ( moor expensive) then a priest

warrior is expensive in gear and pots
    rogue is expensive in gear

i would strongly advice to think about pot costs also
    if u plan to go to 80+

not just exp but also pk

zrocker0404

Well guys i decided that the cheapest class is int warrior
    [/b]
    /fail

I hope you mean int priest.
    Archers need very decent gear to ks from a distance, if u dont have 2k+ you'll only do like 500 on a warrior, good luck gettign a KS while hitting 400-500 lol.
    Sins- A good sin can tank decently too, this means IN and/or IB/GB so definately not
    Mage- This would probably be cheaped IMO. Flame rings, whatever armor you want +7/8 a staff+7 maybe EP and CE's thats pretty cheap
    Priest- these CAN be cheap if you're noob. If you want to be effective and if you got 70+ you will need an iron set, DS/Gabs+7 and chitin/shell+7/8 thats quite alot
    Don't even get me started on BP... lol thats the most expensive class
    warrior - You could do ok w/ shell+7, any weapon+7/8 DR's, STR belt, WP, and whatever earigs, although dont sit in a gank w/ that build lol.

Overall cheapest 1)Mage(any kind) 2)Warrior, you get AC/resists/HP just for being that class 3) Archer, no need for an iron set really

TakingBack

/fail

I hope you mean int priest.
    Archers need very decent gear to ks from a distance, if u dont have 2k+ you'll only do like 500 on a warrior, good luck gettign a KS while hitting 400-500 lol.
    Sins- A good sin can tank decently too, this means IN and/or IB/GB so definately not
    Mage- This would probably be cheaped IMO. Flame rings, whatever armor you want +7/8 a staff+7 maybe EP and CE's thats pretty cheap
    Priest- these CAN be cheap if you're noob. If you want to be effective and if you got 70+ you will need an iron set, DS/Gabs+7 and chitin/shell+7/8 thats quite alot
    Don't even get me started on BP... lol thats the most expensive class
    warrior - You could do ok w/ shell+7, any weapon+7/8 DR's, STR belt, WP, and whatever earigs, although dont sit in a gank w/ that build lol.

Overall cheapest 1)Mage(any kind) 2)Warrior, you get AC/resists/HP just for being that class 3) Archer, no need for an iron set really[/b]
    Whats so bad about int/mp warrior?

CLOOOOOOOOOOOSE TOPIC IM RICH NOW!

I think mage is cheapest if you look at really trying to build a top geared character. IMIR, FR and all other mage style rings are cheaper and easier to find to compound then rings used for melee. Also, mage weapons are always cheaper as well as the armors. Mages can also get exp in melee parties where they only tp and therefor use little pots. Mage, however, can be a tough class if you don't have a lot of other mages to play with and you are nearly always the one that is attacked first. But nothing beats the NP of a good NT party of strong mages lol...

Banned

int for sure

int priest is cheap in items expensive in pots
    u need to have 10k party heal which means 1 heal is 1 soulpot
    imagine a boroo party where u need to heal for a couple off hours a day[/b]
    lol... if u r spamming with souls then yes, it's hell expensive...

but I was always exping with sagacities, even with a full heal :P always had only like 30-50souls in my inventory in case we get raided

I think mage is cheapest if you look at really trying to build a top geared character. IMIR, FR and all other mage style rings are cheaper and easier to find to compound then rings used for melee.[/b]
    Hmm... on ares FR>ROL . With imir you get comments like `wtf, you are stunning`. Mage would be cheap if defensive armors like Tier5/Tier6 were a little stronger.. but they are not.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123