Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Chitin shield drop?

This is a discussion on Chitin shield drop? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by theArdream you will pretty much not get any cs unless you pay a KO GM loads for ...
Page: 2

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by theArdream View Post
    you will pretty much not get any cs unless you pay a KO GM loads for it to make it for you.
    You have a higher chanse trying to trina a raptor to +10 then get a cs drop probebly

ppls got loads of rofs on c-west the day tyons dropped them so its probebly alot of them still there but mabye on inactive accs...
    Everyone claims you can buy shit from a gm.
    Someone give me an msn of a gm i can buy shit from please.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 1337Degrees View Post
    Everyone claims you can buy shit from a gm.
    Someone give me an msn of a gm i can buy shit from please.
    its hard to buy direct from a gm bro its more likely the gm,s have assistance like view ko4life members they buy from gm cheap items resell it for higher price can have the profits so its more chance that u wil talk with a normal player to buy from them than from a instant gm

It's all false, has anyone ever played telephone? That's how this GM business got started.

booyah360

talking about the legal cs theres +8 belonging to Rasta that he won inside the enrgy rock event if you guys remember that :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12