Questions about new items in usko

This is a discussion on Questions about new items in usko within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So I took a break and when I came back we had the UTC items, secret items, etc etc. I ...
Page: 1

Banned Regular Member

Default Questions about new items in usko

So I took a break and when I came back we had the UTC items, secret items, etc etc. I don't know anything about most of them besides a few names. azagai? keryion staff? codex's? hrunting dagger? secret armor? I know theres a lot more. Any info would be cool because I haven't seen it anywhere. if theyre any good, stayts at +7 maybe? what event do you get them from? shoot! Maybe I can update this post with the info after its been listed so other returning players don't have to search?

You get the from UTC event or they drop from boxes. Dragon boxes or monster staff.

Banned Regular Member

so ive seen 2 new types of daggers, hrunting and khanjar I think? that's how you get them?

At first, there is besides a dagger now a jamadhar. It's a new type of weapon that can be used by sins.
    For daggers the Khandjar is the newest (and highest AP) 1 and can be obtained from the Under The Castle (UTC) event.
    The hrunting u have seen, is a dragon box drop. It's the +4 version of that khandjar dagger when it drops and cannot be upgraded (for now at least its impossible).
    These dragonboxes u can buy with KC and it possible drop this weapon (low chance i think tho).
    The jamadhar which also can be obtained from UTC is called Moonlight. Dagger defense has no effect to this weapon (although jamadhar defense does).
    There are also jamadhars at weapon npc and were pretty usefull even at +8, but more and more people have jamadhar defense now so if not +9, I would advise the moonlight to use (high ap)
    Hope this helps u a bit

theres also a Buju, its a warrior weapon, wich iam selling in europa.
    Just saying (not trying to promote my sale, its +8 btw and amazing for pk).

Quote Originally Posted by damianmlo View Post
    You get the from UTC event or they drop from boxes. Dragon boxes or monster staff.
    from dragon boxes also??? u sure?? i heard only monster staff drop UTC cupon