quick question

This is a discussion on quick question within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was reading forums and someone said duke ,bachs , ,,, dont drop rings anymore so what drops rings ?...
Page: 1

i was reading forums and someone said duke ,bachs , ,,, dont drop rings anymore so what drops rings ?

Unique5454

New stronger mobs in ronark land only. Need almoust party to take them down.

Dulian - RoC
    Jersey - RoM
    Query - RoL

they are big asses and u need atleast 4ppl to take them down... oh and they only spawn in CZ

Bach, Duke and Bishop drop (COLOR) Dragon Necklace (Black, Blue, White, etc)

misterfrisco

Man they are hard last night we got ROC. me priest and one other warrior. 3802 Attack, Plus other warriors attack and it still took like 5 min O_o

zrocker0404

They arent that hard.... i can pot the damage and 2 people can kill it but it just has alot of ac/hp

Man they are hard last night we got ROC. me priest and one other warrior. 3802 Attack, Plus other warriors attack and it still took like 5 min O_o

[/b]
    mages ftw

I'm ice lvl 75 with 170mp, garp+7 and shio +1/0 spamming it with solid for 1k + dot 100 for every solid

it's going down really fast ^_^